Biz-R-OWorld 2016 Season

BizCT

I'm going to say not a woodchuck, other then that I don't now.........my guess if you had a woodchuck in that area you would be getting him all the time......and I think Fischer are significantly larger than whatever that is, it kind of looks to me like the tail is skinny and hairless, like an opossum or muskrat tail.

I don't think fisher since tail isn't long enough.....was thinking more woodchuck but now not quite sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think fisher since tail isn't long enough.....was thinking more woodchuck but now not quite sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen one fisher over the years, I was amazed how long it was, especially the tail.........I'm gonna say opossum based on what the tail looks like to me.

• Like 1

and fix that Celsius to Fahrenheit :rolleyes:  

attachicon.gifopossum-tail.jpg

any water nearby? actually I'm gonna stick with possum by the way the tail goes from dark to light color.

I don't know how to lol. Temp doesn't really matter anyway.

A few small streams that run downhill towards swampy area. Though with the drought, they may be dry right now.