New hunter

Vellie716

New to the whole hunting sport I'm in blasdell NY looking for a someone with experience that can teach me how to be a successful hunter. I already have most of the tool to get the job done tree stand 3 person ground blind PSE compound bow. And shotgun.

Sounds like all you need now is some property... :dontknow:

How far you willing to travel, and what are your expectations from a hunt with someone you've never met?

Welcome to the site, and sorry my reply was as general as yours.

I would be interested in helping if I can, but I can guarantee you right now it wont be during deer season.

• Like 1

Welcome really glad you stopped by! Some good hunters here that will help you with the learning curve. Also check out your local hunting clubs. Chances are good you will find someone willing to help a new hunter. If you can get to the capital region, pm me. Best of luck to you on your hunting journey!

Welcome to the forum...where is Blasdale NY....I have never heard of it and I am too lazy to look it up. If you are near the capital region maybe I can take you out....There are much better hunters on this forum than me but I am learning something new every year....Otherwise, find some state land and take a walk....I love walking in the woods anytime of year....

• Like 1