My first political topic

After work today I was at Charles Tyrwhitt buying some clothes when I was interrupted by some guy and his security team. This guy came in to shop too and the store is pretty small. People outside were going nuts taking pics and stuff. I figured he was a politician or something, so I asked one of the security guards who this guy was and he said he's running for president. Who knew lol....8e8797a09e891a85934196c7df778fd2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

He's not really running expecting to win. He's running to mess things up at the convention.

I wouldn't have even known if I didn't ask. Security probably thought I was being a wiseass, but I never even heard the name before. Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

must be they don't have a Charles Tyrwhitt in Ohio... those uncultured heathens... lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I doubt it. Ohio is a dump.

Edit: you're right they don't have one.

"Charles Tyrwhitt now has 24 stores, 8 of which are in London, 9 in UK, 5 in the US, 3 in New York, 1 in Chicago, and 1 in Washington, and one in Paris, France."

They are missing out. Great men's store with very reasonably priced dress clothes.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

How is their selection of Levis, Carhartt and Columbia???

Those companies aren't in business anymore are they?

I once had a pair of Levi silver tab jeans if I remember correctly. I definitely had a Columbia windbreaker as a kid too. Don't think I ever had Carhart but remember construction guys wearing that stuff.

Is that redneck for lambskins? They don't sell condoms

Tough Skins was a god awful line of kids pants back in the early 70's. They wore like iron and were denim like,  but they were made out of something like burlap and steel wool . They were uncomfortable and they sucked. My brother and I had to wear them because they lasted a long time and were cheaper than real pants.

Burn in hell tough skins!!!

Edited by ants
  • Like 2

Tough Skins was a god awful line of kids pants back in the early 70's. They wore like iron and were denim like, but they were made out of something like burlap and steel wool . They were uncomfortable and they sucked. My brother and I had to wear them because they lasted a long time and were cheaper than real pants.

Burn in hell tough skins!!!

Yikes. Sorry to here. As a kid I and everyone else used to wear those heinous three stripe adidas windbreaker pants lol Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Sure, if you like enablers of the rape and abuse of children and women.

Really??? I can see you really do suffer from some sort of depilating mental disorder. Do you impart such absolute bullsh#t upon the students you are wrongly in charge of educating? Its no wonder with jacka$ses like you teaching our children that America's education system is in the dire situation it is.

Edited by Uptown Redneck