Do you join sites just to peek ?

fasteddie

I looked at a few random posts and see a lot of View activity but little in responses which makes me think they are afraid to respond or their keyboards don't work . C'mon , let's have some participation . Share your thoughts and views .

Responses                        Views

0                                      20

1                                      52

34                                    689

4                                    113

14                                    338

21                                    444

12                                    255

17                                    327

We aren't going to agree with everything that is posted but i'll bet a lot of folks that don't post have some excellent ideas / advice . I know I say some things that come back to bite me in the butt later but that's the nature of the beast .

There is no doubt that these kinds of forums have a lot of wall-flowers who join and sit on the side-lines, never posting anything. But in all fairness, a lot of the topics that we come up with have some rather vague titles. It could be that a lot of people do peek in just to see if the topic is what they thought it was or if it really is something that they want to comment on.

Doc

That is common on all sites tho. you usually always see more views then responds. also other may chime in more when hunting season nears or is here, maybe when theres alot more to talk about? lol IDK