Howdy

chenango1

HELLO FELLOW SPORTSMEN    I just found this site from a card at the NE sportsman show and have glanced around the site and am inpressed hopefully we can all help each other and even make new friends here a quick bio of me . Im a small farmer in Sherburne ny 10 miles from the exact center of ny I raise Angus beef ,pork ,have 3 gardens and try to live off the land i used to be the biggest breeder of true indian Appaloosa horses this side of the Mississippi rvr but because of alot of reasons failed in this endevor . now with my son AJ we are trying new things to make HONEST money from the farm we do 150 maple taps,cider, fruit we have just started an orchard and were lucky to hook up with the Amish with our trees so we have found the cheapest trees in ny trees that have apples at 2 yrs old contact us we will share the wealth of what we know if we dont know something we will tell ya . we are avid bear and deer hunters here in Chenango county and Warren county and may I add sucessful too lol if we can help anyone contact us and if you want to know more about us just ask