And summer is here...

growalot

Well warm weather...where I caught the guy running away during turkey season...cam card gone...walk down the hill to lane way cam...cams gone!...now I'm steamed...stand there cussing the SOB out to my self when.......I look over to the clump of clover that survived the weed spraying to see a blk lump...There lay my WG cam face down on the ground...no card....he un buckled then un tied(on a smaller tree) took the card and threw the cam 40ft across the plot...nothing looks broken the one latch was jammed with mud,bottom was open and we had a torrential down pour a few times since I saw it a few days ago...brought it home and will check it out later...dang knee...would have the 6 ft chain link up down there by now :rolleyes:

At least he didn't do that to one of the better cams

Thanks Phade...encountering the first cam and pulling card..must not have bothered him...catching himself on yet another a short distance away apparently ticked him off...scum bag...seriously doesn't want to encounter me...I'm carrying bear spray now...

• Like 1

Thanks...Katharine someone new go the area...because the locals know I have arrest then ask questions policy...I'm really hoping it's not the new guy that moved on the year before last...but the old hunter between us..has heavily posted his pl a c e on that side this spring and not ours...Hhhhmmmm..

I'm now in taking care of business mode...

Thanks Phade...encountering the first cam and pulling card..must not have bothered him...catching himself on yet another a short distance away apparently ticked him off...scum bag...seriously doesn't want to encounter me...I'm carrying bear spray now...

Bear spray actually has a lower level of the active ingredients that human pepper spray has due to the higher sensitivity bears have to scents. May want a more potent spray for any human encounters

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have 5 out now...just need to move them...apparently I was wrong on where the real problem is....things were fairly quiet around here for a long while...then last year the problems started up again...eye roll...but Turkey season was over when he tossed the cam...and took both cards...didn't steal dog house blind nor either cam...so why be here...makes no sense...stands are chained and padlocked

Edited by growalot

Well warm weather...where I caught the guy running away during turkey season...cam card gone...walk down the hill to lane way cam...cams gone!...now I'm steamed...stand there cussing the SOB out to my self when.......I look over to the clump of clover that survived the weed spraying to see a blk lump...There lay my WG cam face down on the ground...no card....he un buckled then un tied(on a smaller tree) took the card and threw the cam 40ft across the plot...nothing looks broken the one latch was jammed with mud,bottom was open and we had a torrential down pour a few times since I saw it a few days ago...brought it home and will check it out later...dang knee...would have the 6 ft chain link up down there by now :rolleyes:

At least he didn't do that to one of the better cams

Oh…..that was yours???….Where exactly are those "better cams"??

• Like 2