Well that didn't take long!

Tughill Tamer

Sitting here with my son at 12::30 in the morning in the emergency room. He had the 3 wheeler for only about 3 weeks and now has managed to run over his own foot.I warned him of all the dangers you guys told me about but you all know you can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink. I guess the brakes were failing and he put down his feet to help him stop and that was all it took. Waiting for the exray to see if he broke his ankle darn kids anyway...anyone want to buy a 3 wheeler!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sitting here with my son at 12::30 in the morning in the emergency room. He had the 3 wheeler for only about 3 weeks and now has managed to run over his own foot.I warned him of all the dangers you guys told me about but you all know you can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink. I guess the brakes were failing and he put down his feet to help him stop and that was all it took. Waiting for the exray to see if he broke his ankle darn kids anyway...anyone want to buy a 3 wheeler!

Good news just a bad sprain.

• Like 5

Glad it wasn't worse...but you tell him someone with vast experience says ...Do Not push the recovery from a sprain, this is what my Dr's have told me " Wish you'd just brake them, that heals  A sprain never heals completely ..it weakens the tissue"....So let it heal as best as it can....Of course I was always spraining something a few times a year...lol

• Like 1

Careful Biz. Hard to commute on crutches!

Haha. As a kid growing up in the 1980s my neighbor had an orange trike with a blue seat. I wonder if it was a similar type model.

But for real, $175?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad it wasn't worse...but you tell him someone with vast experience says ...Do Not push the recovery from a sprain, this is what my Dr's have told me " Wish you'd just brake them, that heals A sprain never heals completely ..it weakens the tissue"....So let it heal as best as it can....Of course I was always spraining something a few times a year...lol

The doctor gave him just 2 days off from work so we're hoping for enough of a recovery to where he can work on Monday, if it's still bad back to the doctor I guess

The doctor gave him just 2 days off from work so we're hoping for enough of a recovery to where he can work on Monday, if it's still bad back to the doctor I guess

here I was assuming "kid" was a 10 year old until I saw dr gave him 2 days off work. Nonetheless, I've done some stupid ship not listening to my elders. Hope lesson learned in this case. Hope he heals fast