Time is flying!....

growalot

The older you get, the faster time seems to go by.  Retirement has really cranked up the pace of time for me. I don't like it. But I guess it is true that time flies when your having fun.

What really makes you realize how fast time has burned by you is when those grandkids graduate, get married and start having kids of their own. I look at my kids, and they are starting to look old .... lol.

No Grandpa needs to handle that but we have gotten him one of the best life insurance policies one can get...like the ones we have on the  kids ...they have payouts  should they choose when they get older or get loans against....They continue to increase in value. This frees up Mom and Dads money and offers long term security as he gets to be an adult and has his own family...We still take care of the kids policies for their families.

No Grandpa needs to handle that but we have gotten him one of the best life insurance policies one can get...like the ones we have on the kids ...they have payouts should they choose when they get older or get loans against....They continue to increase in value. This frees up Mom and Dads money and offers long term security as he gets to be an adult and has his own family...We still take care of the kids policies for their families.

Can you explain more what u mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thin.k she is talking about a whole life policy.....pay for a set number of years....combines life insurance policy with an investment fund.

Am I headed in the right direction grow??

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Interesting. Never heard of it...

Biz deff something for you and your wife to look into....choose a monthly amount...pay for how ever many years the policy states...and when that time is up sit back and hopefully watch your money grow.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Rates don't seem great, nor do the reviews on these types of plans. Maybe I'm missing something?

Rates don't seem great, nor do the reviews on these types of plans. Maybe I'm missing something?

yeah, I have my own views on Life Insurance policies, but don't want to derail this thread...........but one thing on them is certain, the younger age at which you buy either, the cheaper you will get coverage for.

• Like 2

I'm not exactly sure which he got for him , but ours and the kids are great...Now when we took mine then the kids out ,he had one before our marriage there was a guaranteed  rate of return...Well this and that happened and then a suit and ruling...policy holders had 2 options. We received stock in the insurance company based on policies...we get dividend checks now. Still have the policies as well....