Chilly

DirtTime

2 minutes ago, stoneam2006 said:

Beautiful out there....now only if I didn't work second shift 3-11 pm

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That's a good shift. I worked it for years. Plenty of time to get in the woods for a morning hunt ans still get a few things done around the house. If you are single, like I was at the time, Friday nights were great. By the time you went home and showered, grabbed a bite to eat and hit the bars it was prime picking for the cute women.

Also, this post was a test using my phone. Now that I can actually use my phone to get in here I might be more active in the "Live From" threads. Time will tell. Still don't see me playing on my phone while I am trying to kill a deer or turkey.

• Like 1

That's a good shift. I worked it for years. Plenty of time to get in the woods for a morning hunt ans still get a few things done around the house. If you are single, like I was at the time, Friday nights were great. By the time you went home and showered, grabbed a bite to eat and hit the bars it was prime picking for the cute women.

Also, this post was a test using my phone. Now that I can actually use my phone to get in here I might be more active in the "Live From" threads. Time will tell. Still don't see me playing on my phone while I am trying to kill a deer or turkey.

Lol...no single don't drink and have 2 kids about to start school...so this shift blows hard...is good for hunting tho and trapping...I only use this site on my phone could imagine sitting on a computer when I can do 99 percent of what that does from my phone. Taptalk works great once you get used to it

9 minutes ago, stoneam2006 said:

Lol...no single don't drink and have 2 kids about to start school...so this shift blows hard...is good for hunting tho and trapping...I only use this site on my phone could imagine sitting on a computer when I can do 99 percent of what that does from my phone. Taptalk works great once you get used to it

Yeah, that shift is bad when you have kids, third isn't much better. Third you run yourself ragged trying to sleep, work, and get time with the family. 

• Like 1

Yeah, that shift is bad when you have kids, third isn't much better. Third you run yourself ragged trying to sleep, work, and get time with the family. 

I've worked 3rd shift a lot I got used to sleeping during the day after awhile.I like it for hunting as you can get up for evening hunts, and when the kids were in school I didn't mind it cause I would be waking up about the time they came home and they were asleep before I left at night.Nice in cool in the mill tonight!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk