Free Alpine Bow

Jeremy K sent this to me, and I just won't be able to get things right for me to hunt with it. So, anyone interested shoot me a PM. FYI, right now it will be a week or more before I could ship this, so if you are close to the Albany area you can pretty much pick it up almost anytime.

Alpine Teton Lite With Tru-Glo 5 pin sight, Whisker Biscuit rest, and light gathering tube peep sight.

30" Draw length and no mods to get it shorter.

Current draw weight is 63#'s

Bow is in great shape, shoots well, and is actually very quiet.

13 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I want pictures of the deer with the bow in the photo if who ever gets it next drops one with it ! That would be so cool to see the bow that was just taking up space in my basement back out in the woods doing its job.

That's a +1. I want pics too! This a great bow and I just want it given to someone who will use it.

As far as the shipping goes, it's not about cost. I have DR. appointments all this week, and when they stick needles in my back I am not a sociable person. I hurt, and I am not in the mood to go out and deal with anyone. That was why I said shipping would be a week out.

13 minutes ago, ....rob said:

As far as the shipping goes, it's not about cost. I have DR. appointments all this week, and when they stick needles in my back I am not a sociable person. I hurt, and I am not in the mood to go out and deal with anyone. That was why I said shipping would be a week out.

Box it up now, address it and have GF mail it...............

• Like 1

I'd be interested if it's newer than 2007....

I'm shooting a decade old switchback. Very rough shape. And heavy as a 12guage.

I won't be able to get a new bow for at least 5 years when the wife can start working again.

I would hand my Matthews down to my buddy so he can go archery with me.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Box it up now, address it and have GF mail it...............

That's what I may end up doing. Going to let it simmer over night and see if anyone local can use it.

Zeus, yeah it's around '97. This bow is in great shape. Draws smoother then a few newer bows I have tested. But, you said out, you be out. LOL

8 hours ago, ....rob said:

Bow is going to greg54 as soon as my new bow gets here, need the box to ship. Which should be Friday. Hope he gets a deer with it.

I will give it my "best shot" ....lol....come on Oct 1!! 

• Like 1

Just talked to the g/f. She said she never threw out the box the bow came in. I just looked in the shed and both closets and can't find it.  :dontknow: 

If I find it the bow will be shipped tomorrow. If not, I would say Thursday at the latest as I just checked the tracking for my new bow and FDX says it's in route for delivery this afternoon or tomorrow morning. All this fancy tracking stuff and still never know for sure when things will arrive.