Leasing Ruins Conservation

Tacti_Steve

24 minutes ago, LJC said:

In some European countries when you buy a hunting licenses it gives  you the right to hunt all lands even private land  as long as you stay x number of feet from any building road on that property personal I think that's the way it should be people dont  own the wildlife on there property the state does  just because you own the land  should not stop others from hunting  it as long as they stay at a safe distance from your home .

Why does some guy with 1000 acres get to be the only one to hunt it when those deer belong to everyone . 

Then why would anyone own any land and pay the taxes for it. If thats the case let the state own all the land except where the building sits and let them pay for all the sh!t that goes with it.

The guy that owns the 1000 acres should have control of everything on that piece of property because he pays for that luxury. You want to control some? Buy Some!

• Like 3

In some European countries when you buy a hunting licenses it gives  you the right to hunt all lands even private land  as long as you stay x number of feet from any building road on that property personal I think that's the way it should be people dont  own the wildlife on there property the state does  just because you own the land  should not stop others from hunting  it as long as they stay at a safe distance from your home .

Why does some guy with 1000 acres get to be the only one to hunt it when those deer belong to everyone . 

Because I'm not a communist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

You pay for the right to hunt but your not paying me for the right to hunt MY land!!!! You people are really some sad sacks! Go get a job and buy your own place and stay the hell off of mine! You're basically asking to legally trespass on my land!

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetails said:

Then why would anyone own any land and pay the taxes for it. If thats the case let the state own all the land except where the building sits and let them pay for all the sh!t that goes with it.

The guy that owns the 1000 acres should have control of everything on that piece of property because he pays for that luxury. You want to control some? Buy Some!

Really if I own a 1000 acres can I kill anything I want with out limit   just because a animal just happens to  walk on that property no of course not so what gives  them the exclusive right to kill deer on that property especially when it is  just land with nothing else on it .  Your  paying property tax for roads fire cops garbage schools use .  Your not being taxed so you can hunt deer . That is  what hunting licenses are for .  

Edited by LJC

2 minutes ago, LJC said:

Really if I own a 1000 acres can I kill anything I want with out limit   just because a animal just happens to  walk on that property no of course not so what gives  them the exclusive right to kill deer on that property especially when it is  just land with nothing else on it .  Your  paying property tax for roads fire cops garbage schools use .  Your not being tax so you can hunt deer . That what hunting licenses are for . 

Game laws tell me what i can take and property laws tell me i have the right to say what goes on that piece of property. If people did not own land a pay taxes then states would go broke.  Remember this is America!

Really if I own a 1000 acres can I kill anything I want with out limit   just because a animal just happens to  walk on that property no of course not so what gives  them the exclusive right to kill deer on that property especially when it is  just land with nothing else on it .  Your  paying property tax for roads fire cops garbage schools use .  Your not being taxed so you can hunt deer . That is  what hunting licenses are for .  

No you should have to hunt within the law, and bs on jar those taxes are for, I don't live at the land I own and hunt it is a 2nd home. I don't have public trash so I don't pay taxes for that, I don't send kids to school there even though half my taxes are school tax the fire department is volunteer, so my takes do go to that.... But over all my taxes are just a charitable donation to the local community. Should I be so generous as to let all the locals hunt my land too!

16 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

You pay for the right to hunt but your not paying me for the right to hunt MY land!!!! You people are really some sad sacks! Go get a job and buy your own place and stay the hell off of mine! You're basically asking to legally trespass on my land!

No just  the woods not your yard not your driveway not you corn fields  that's the law in other countries.  It only applies to really large propertys . 

No just  the woods not your yard not your driveway not you corn fields  that's the law in other countries.  It only applies to really large propertys . 

It's still MY land not yours stay the hell out! Or maybe I should have the right to your wife! Not her mouth, not her front, just the back the part you don't use how about that!

33 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetails said:

Game laws tell me what i can take and property laws tell me i have the right to say what goes on that piece of property. If people did not own land a pay taxes then states would go broke.  Remember this is 

But 

Game is public property  

If people dont trash it or go near your house driveway or damage your crops .  Then what do you care . You have the same right to go were you want also let say your neighbor has bigger bucks   on it then  your property 

You would be able to cross over so it is not a bad thing as you make it out to be wouldn't u like to hunt other areas freely with out people breaking your balls ?  I think it would be better for every hunter  I have waterfront property down south people fron the water   fish right feets  from my seawall off there kayaks and boats   does not really bother me  as long  as they  f off when I'm on the sea wall or in the yard  and they  usally do with out me saying anything  nobody owns the ocean or the fish or  any wildlife that is all public property . 

Edited by LJC

8 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

Right you don't legally own the ocean you own to
The high water mark, but I do own my land that's the difference you are a rediculous free loader.... If those are the types of ideas you have move to China

Actually You Don't You Rent It If Your Really Own The Land Why Is It You Have To Keep Paying Tax On It Year After Year Alot Of ThOSE Country's Actually Have No Property Tax You Only Pay Once When You FIRST Buy It Just Like When You BuY A Car Or A  TV    You Don't Own The Deer On Your Land 

And you can't  just build what you want on your land either btw 

Village Zoning boards make the rules on that . 

Edited by LJC

Actually You Don't You Rent It If Your Really Own The Land Why Is It You Have To Keep Paying Tax On It Year After Year Alot Of ThOSE Country's Actually Have No Property Tax You Only Pay Once When You FIRST Buy It Just Like When You BuY A Car Or A  TV    You Don't Own The Deer On Your Land 

And you can't  just build what you want on your land either btw 

Village Zoning boards make the rules on that . 

Yea but In those countries you pay over 50% income tax! And taxes are not rent.... You really are not that bright are you? I hope someone does let you hunt because a dimwit like yourself has no business walking around on public land with a loaded gun

12 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

Yea but In those countries you pay over 50% income tax! And taxes are not rent.... You really are not that bright are you? I hope someone does let you hunt because a dimwit like yourself has no business walking around on public land with a loaded gun

Guy no need to insult me because you need to buy 1000 acres of worthless land upstate just to kill a deer which I managed to kill for free on state land and  theRe actually wild unlike your farm deer that you can walk right up to with a hammer and kill lol  

Edited by LJC

Guy no need to insult me because you need to buy 1000 acres of worthless land upstate just to kill a deer which I managed to kill for free on state land and  theRe actually wild unlike your farm deer that you can walk right up to with a hammer and kill lol  

I don't have 1000's of acers I have 25 that I worked very hard to be able to afford. Oh and I just recently bough that land, have hunted state for years and never once cried and complained to others about how they should open their land to me! So grow up be a man shut your mouth deal with the cards you have or work to make your situation better but don't you dare try and take what is mine

2 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

I don't have 1000's of acers I have 25 that I worked very hard to be able to afford. Oh and I just recently bough that land, have hunted state for years and never once cried and complained to others about how they should open their land to me! So grow up be a man shut your mouth deal with the cards you have or work to make your situation better but don't you dare try and take what is mine

I'm a, land owner  and own lots of it   but none for hunting because I actually want to hunt not shoot the garden animals 150  feet from my front door like Alot of people I know do  lol   and I still think undeveloped land should be aloud to be hunted  with in reason  stop being such a  hog  did I say 25 acres I said 1000 acres  .

Btw your sound  mad  what happen  you could not cut it hunting public and had to buy land just to hunt on , 

AND me talking about letting others hunt your land threatens you well don't worry about it there never going to change the law here anyway I just making conversation  sone big land owners actually open theRe land to the public to get tax breaks already so the concept already is here to a,point 

good luck trying to sell that  land up there lol  great investment lol  I no plenty of guys like you  they buy up state then get stuck with it . No thanks

I hope you really like hunting there .:)

4 hours ago, LJC said:

Ah yes comrade. You think it would be a good deal if someone bought hunting land for you to use. Let them work hard, save their money and then spend it all for your benefit. Good deal for you, but where are you going to find all these suckers that will work for the opportunity to turn over their assets for you to use? Pretty good deal ....eh? Let them spend their accumulated wealth buying hunting land for you. Let them continue paying taxes year after year so you will have a place to hunt. Would you like us to put in some nice parking lots for you or roads so you can drive to your stand? How about some nice free lodging? Maybe you would like to have rights of occupation.

For crying out loud people, no wonder Bernie Sanders made such a great showing in the primaries. People are still longing for the Marxist concepts to be implemented here in this country. Here's a new concept for you. You want it, you earn it! What an amazing concept......try it.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Ah yes comrade. You think it would be a good deal if someone bought hunting land for you to use. Let them work hard, save their money and then spend it all for your benefit. Good deal for you, but where are you going to find all these suckers that will work for the opportunity to turn over their assets for you to use? Pretty good deal ....eh? Let them spend their accumulated wealth buying hunting land for you. Let them continue paying taxes year after year so you will have a place to hunt. Would you like us to put in some nice parking lots for you or roads so you can drive to your stand? How about some nice free lodging? Maybe you would like to have rights of occupation.

For crying out loud people, no wonder Bernie Sanders made such a great showing in the primaries. People are still longing for the Marxist concepts to be implemented here in this country. Here's a new concept for you. You want it, you earn it! What an amazing concept......try it.

You don't own the deer in the woods my friend  in the Catskills you get clowns that manage to own  have all the laND on the road side  and you the sucker who spent the money for a hunting license can't even cross it to get to the public land on the other side  it's bs  people  from the city go buy land bordering public land aND then claim the whole f n  woods way behind what they bought . Then they complain that there are way to many deer eating there garden up .  And people who just  buy land to hunt on Alot are doing crap there not supost to be doing to get the deer there . Which creates problem for DEC who manage the land .  Your supost to be hunting wild animals not  deer you practically made your pets in your back yard .  Anyone who actually wants  to hunt agrees with me .  Guys like you want to just shoot the deer off your porch that's not hunting . If I'm staying at a,distance in the woods way behind where you can't even see me  say 1000 yards or 1/4 a mile from you drive way home what ever . Would do you care if I am aloud to hunt there . Do you stop the deer from trespassing ? Don't think so put up a fence then if you don't want anyone there  . Nobody can stop you from doing that . 

Edited by LJC

I'm just going to throw this out there but you are an ignorant individual!

With that way of thinking why have a job when the government will pay you anyways? It's not really your money because the government makes you pay taxes on it every time you make more.

• Like 1

Here's another avenue of consideration. I grew up poor, as a result I could not afford to engage in all manner of sports and recreations due to lack of funds. I had no financial access to sports and hobbies many of my friends could afford.

I don't see why people engaged in the recreation of hunting should be exempt from the laws of reality. If they are too poor to have land, or too lazy to go to state-lands, or indeed simply in areas where it makes no sense to be a hunter, maybe try doing something else entirely?

I lived and worked in big cities most of my career. I didn't get into hunting until I moved to an area where it made sense and I could afford access. Otherwise I would never have bothered.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Papist said:

Here's another avenue of consideration. I grew up poor, as a result I could not afford to engage in all manner of sports and recreations due to lack of funds. I had no financial access to sports and hobbies many of my friends could afford.

I don't see why people engaged in the recreation of hunting should be exempt from the laws of reality. If they are too poor to have land, or too lazy to go to state-lands, or indeed simply in areas where it makes no sense to be a hunter, maybe try doing something else entirely?

I lived and worked in big cities most of my career. I didn't get into hunting until I moved to an area where it made sense and I could afford access. Otherwise I would never have bothered.

right, like the kids who couldn't afford the latest gadgets...if you couldn't afford a toy gun, you made one out of whatever closely resembled one and you had fun or you just didn't participate....hell, I remember making all kinds of stuff out of things just to have fun and never complained or envied anyone else........or you just did like the one bad kid on the block and you stole someone else's toys

• Like 1