Manly Question for Pygmy

moog5050

Yeah, but, I don't know why...It's not like I GET any anymore..

I guess it's just easier to  agree and go along than to take  the  punishment if I don't...

Don't ALL guys do  it that way ?

Well put...............

When they are posting here
No way
When actually at home dealing with it
Yes honey

I'm guilty too...I wear the pants but she controls the zipper admittedly

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Read em and weep.  Curtains hung just slightly breaking on the floor.  The way it should be (Biz).   My wife wanted them shorter but I put my foot down!  I am the head of the house afterall   Lol

http://s225.photobucket.com/user/moog5050/media/28CE51BB-144F-43C7-BC0A-D8F9D0831CA5.jpg.html]28CE51BB-144F-43C7-BC0A-D8F9D0831CA5.jpg[/URL]

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 4

Not really related but my great uncle lives next door to me and was in his yard today when I was out doing chores. He walked over and we talked for half an hr I had to come inside and grab some beers for us. He told me that Friday was his and my great aunts 60th anniversary, I asked him if he was going to take her out to a nice dinner he looked me in the eyes and said " what are you f***ing retarded? I'm bring her where ever she tells me to, I have been married for 60 years" I just smiled and said have fun and went back to hunting conversations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:
9 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

By the way, u guys sound like your in pretty depressing relationships. If your not happy with your wife/girlfriend, why stay?

By the way, u guys sound like your in pretty depressing relationships. If your not happy with your wife/girlfriend, why stay?

She's easier to put up with than the LAST one...

Besides, I'm too old to find another place to live...<<sigh>>...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

Moog, How big are the Cement Lions at the end of your driveway. I have to know.

LOL - is that a crack at my Italian heritage?  My house is far from a mansion, just your average suburban ranch and I think the lions should be marble, but alas, I have none. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

LOL - is that a crack at my Italian heritage?  My house is far from a mansion, just your average suburban ranch and I think the lions should be marble, but alas, I have none. 

Yes, yes it was.

I worked with a really Italian guy and I asked him that and he really had them, funny scene. lol

• Like 1