Manly Question for Pygmy

moog5050

19 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Moog.........

I have about 10 "likes" left for today, PM where you'd like 'em!

Distribute them evenly to all EXCEPT those that knew the answer.  They failed the man card test immediately.  Lol

btw - I won't admit to having actually looked this question up.  It's not touching the floor or slightly longer.  No sir.  I have no idea the correct answer.  Now where is my raw meat.  I am hungry.  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Feminized 0a1a506c0d9c63445a03bbab7f0f0bb0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol.  I once had a Ford Explorer with the v-6.  I told my buddy who had the same explorer but with the v-8 that I had to bring it to the shop.  No lie, he quickly responded "need to have the tampon changed?"   I couldn't stop laughing. 

• Like 2

Hang them however the wife wants them to be hung. That IS the manly answer and I'll tell you why. If the wife wants them touching the ground and you don't like it then that means you actually have an opinion on how the curtains should be hung. Me, I don't give two flying f&@ks how the curtains are hung so when my wife asks me to hang them just touching the ground, I don't agree not disagree. My response is "whatever...I don't give a s$&t and just hang the curtains.

• Like 2

Hang them however the wife wants them to be hung. That IS the manly answer and I'll tell you why. If the wife wants them touching the ground and you don't like it then that means you actually have an opinion on how the curtains should be hung. Me, I don't give two flying f&@ks how the curtains are hung so when my wife asks me to hang them just touching the ground, I don't agree not disagree. My response is "whatever...I don't give a s$&t and just hang the curtains.

Same with painting lol just had this discussion as we painted Friday lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Lol good stuff. I don't even begin to think about having an opinion on any sort of decoration inside the house. I could care less what color the walls are or how the curtains are hung. Though I will admit I did request thick sun blocking curtains for our bedroom....but common I work night shift a lot and a guys gotta sleep right!? It was that or I was grabbing the staple gun and some cardboard and fixing the problem once and for all! Haha.

But I totally agree with Elmo...whatever she wants cause I don't give a hoot.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, bugsNbows said:

it PW'd there Pygmy?

Yeah, but, I don't know why...It's not like I GET any anymore..

I guess it's just easier to  agree and go along than to take  the  punishment if I don't...

Don't ALL guys do  it that way ?

Edited by Pygmy
  • Like 2