DEALLLLLL

stoneam2006

I basically told the fellow whom was a complete asshole that I got an email saying come pick them up they're ready I drive 45min to get them and he says we don't have them your money is going to be refunded. I said well I guess I'm calling the cops because that is robbery being charged for something I didn't get. I told him I wasn't leaving until he payed for my gas and gave me a cash refund he said he couldn't do either i said well I have a payed receipt for 36 arrows and I walked over picked up 36 singles and headed for the door. Security stopped me I showed them my confirmation email and then the cop showed up. He was cool and told the store that he completely understood my side and the manager ended up giving me a cash refund and all was good. I apologized to the officer for wasting his time then we bs'd in the parking lot for half an he about hunting and how much we hated Walmart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My kinda guy we would get along great...I also grabbed single arrows and walked back told the guy I grabbed my arrows and just needed a receipt lol didn't work but avoided the cops....hate walmart

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

My kinda guy we would get along great...I also grabbed single arrows and walked back told the guy I grabbed my arrows and just needed a receipt lol didn't work but avoided the cops....hate walmart

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yup I'll never ever go back! Unless I am near one and have to poop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Here's the link for the CX Wolverine Hunter 55/70. Something is wrong, as last night it was $6.19 and today is says $5.72. For my area, I was just down there this morning and never looked.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Carbon-Express-Wolverine-Hunter-55-70-lb-Draw-Arrows-30-Pack-of-12/50402135

All you have to do is go to Walmart's site and type in what you are looking for. 

Well I made out great at Wal Mart today.....

When walking by sporting goods I wanted to see what they had for shotgun shells and price; there were Winchester AA in 28ga(!), but no price. Gal at counter right there so I asked for a scan and couldn't get the reader to work proper so she scanned some similar boxed 20 ga instead and sold me the boxes of 28 for the same price (5.97). 28's are usually around $10-12 per box. Almost have enough empty AA hulls to start rolling my own now.

And in the discount item isle found a Fram air filter for 2004 Ford for one dollar.

I got no complaints.

• Like 2

Ordered online, no issues. Went to pick them up, but they wouldn't honor it. They had a couple dozen on the shelf, but she only had me a single arrow when I went to pick up. I said, "Ahhhh, noooo. The order says for a 12pk." I showed her my receipt. She checked with 2 managers, but no dice. Said it was an online mistake and to call them. She credited my card and gave me a $10 gift card for my trouble.

No biggie to me. It was clearly a mistake and something that I didn't care much about anyways. Not worth getting upset about...

Edited by Cabin Fever
  • Like 2