Heading up this afternoon for the youth hunt

Deerthug

Finally going to make it up to the house with my son for this year's youth hunt. Hoping my son takes one tomorrow morning and then I can go by myself and bow hunt in the afternoon. Whether we take any or not, I'm looking forward to spending time with my boy.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2

• Like 8

This has to be one of the best weekends of the year! It's all about the youg hunters and their mentors! Both should be very excited about the hunt together, no matter if a deer is taken or not. It's a time for bonding, making memories that last a lifetime and learning. Just doesn't get much better than that folks. Best of luck to all the young huners and their mentors! You all deserve a big high five!

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Cabin Fever said:

Good luck! The weather looks pretty wet around here on Sat. Hope you have plans for a wet hunt, just incase. Sunday and Monday look much better.

Looking forward for some pics and stories!

Should be dry here til afternoon and then only a 30% chance of scattered showers for the area.

Hope so , just stripped a chunk of shop roof and didn't paper it yet. LOL

After nearly 4 hours of driving through the Bronx and Westchester, normally 2 and change, we made it to the house. Ate dinner, Clothes and rifle all set. Heading out around 5:30 am for a morning sit. Hopefully my son will connect in the morning and then I can hunt the afternoon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• Like 1