Stoneam2006 2016 hunt and trap

stoneam2006

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 6:34 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I never trapped and don't know the laws. But I know they eat porcupines, so If you get one of them can you use it as bait?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trouble being as you can't use exposed bait. For fear of catching raptors

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, stoneam2006 said:

28eb8ca08181b0558301300b3cd2b515.jpg26a1f0a83fe9fc8924ce95395a9c68a9.jpg9db4025155d377f3fe82ecae1a599d25.jpg

Last day of the 5 day season leaning pole set 220 last trap of the day....so super stoked....on the wall it goes full body

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Congrats stone! Im glad you were able to get it done...and on the last day to boot. Should make a fine mount. How much did it weigh?

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 6:35 PM, stoneam2006 said:

I would have to look it up but I assume so...I know fisher really like beaver I'm going to trap some in Nov when season opens and freeze for next year

beaver backstraps are phenominal to eat. Save those for yourself.

Oh snap !! Nice job Stone. I know you were stoked and doing everything you could to catch one. Way to go !!! That's awesome

So stoked TF I spent alot on bait and traps and read and watched as much as I could about them. Other guy who traps caught one in foothold yesterday in a fox set on same property at other end so didn't have high hopes today. Didn't even take the kids to pull and check traps today as it was raining pretty good. Now to call the taxi and dec get it sealed and started. Now waiting to get it back is going to be a long wait

• Like 1

Congratulations stoneam2006 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I could of seen the look on your face when you saw that fisher hanging in the 220. I'm very happy for you.
Don't forget to buy the conni brackets for next year. Lol

Yes absolutly and funny story wife's uncle stays in a camper on edge of property where I trap and when I saw it hanging (bymeslef) I was hooting and hollering and he was up at road getting his paper and he said he knew I caught on bc he heard me lol

• Like 1