Got my Euro's back

chrisw

Dropped my Euro's off last week to a friend of a buddy who dabbles in taxidermy and skull cleaning for friends and family, the price was 1/3 of what local taxidermists wanted so I was a bit nervous but he did a phenomenal job I think. This year's bow buck and coyote and last year's rifle coyote. IMG_20161205_185659944.thumb.jpg.2e6315dIMG_20161205_185708531.thumb.jpg.415f505IMG_20161205_185723586.thumb.jpg.f985e7dIMG_20161205_185750585.thumb.jpg.cc8544e

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• Like 9

After 3 years I finally got mine back this hunting season.  Had an acquaintance offer to do mine for free. Was so happy I bought him a bottle of expensive booze. He then decided to beat up his baby momma, move 3 times, and try to extort cash, which I balked but said, "bring me the skull, I'll pay"

A friend saw it in a pile of his junk at a family member's home and just snagged it (it had unique brow tines). It's nose cavity was broken (looks rustic now) but otherwise it looks great. It's too bad, the guy is a great hunter, but essentially one of the bigger scum bags I've ever met. 

Yours look great Chris W

• Like 1