VP Joe Biden

They all remind me of Obama's Nobel Peace Prize.  It's all making a mockery of these awards.  Future recipients might decide to decline these awards when they're considered a farce.  The disrespect occurring here is towards past recipients that actually deserved these honors.  It would be like giving the Congressional Medal of Honor to anti-war protesters.

Edited by Rattler

30 minutes ago, Trial153 said:

What a bunch of partisan bullshit. Did you see even take the time to read some of the past recipients from other presidents?

Did I say I didn't have issues with past recipients?

I said giving these awards to people who do not deserve them is disrespectful to the people that did.  If anyone is partisan, it's the guy who can't see that.

Did I say I didn't have issues with past recipients?

I said giving these awards to people who do not deserve them is disrespectful to the people that did.  If anyone is partisan, it's the guy who can't see that.

Past recipients ? Are you for real? Who is it disrespectful to Bill Cosby? A rapist?

The man ( Joe Biden) has been a successful public servant for most of his life, the fact I disagree with almost all is positions is irrelevant. The award was tastefully given and graciously received. There is a lesson to be learned from that. Compare that to classless memes and comments .

People need to stop being partisan sheep, wake up and realize that the only thing that either party has a monopoly on is screwing over the American people. As long as we continue to blindly think our parties are always correct we are enablers to a broken system.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Trial153 said:

Past recipients ? Are you for real? Who is it disrespectful to Bill Cosby? A rapist?

The man ( Joe Biden) has been a successful public servant for most of his life, the fact I disagree with almost all is positions is irrelevant. The award was tastefully given and graciously received. There is a lesson to be learned from that. Compare that to classless memes and comments .

People need to stop being partisan sheep, wake up and realize that the only thing that either party has a monopoly on is screwing over the American people. As long as we continue to blindly think our parties are always correct we are enablers to a broken system.

Did I say Cosby deserved it?  You seem blinded by your desire to defend Biden.  Successful public servant?  Define that for me.  The man is the epitome of an elected hack that made a career out of politics and never had any type of real job.

I don't care how tastefully it was given, or how it was received.  It was a farce to give it to someone who did nothing to expand freedom in America.  Actually, I can't think of anything he ever did about anything.

Edited by Rattler