Yelling goat with Biz

turkeyfeathers

+38 run differential and 92 runs against. Its time to re-visit that 84 win prediction. Judge is running away with Benintendi's ROY award

1 month for both. Judge was heinous last year. He won't stay on the pace. Flash in a bottle. Its Benintendi's award to lose and he won't lose it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He cut his strikeout rate in half, hes the real deal. And chicks and voters dig the long ball. And a month is not a short period of time

I've seen lots of guys get hot for a month. Pitchers will adjust. Judge is a 265 hitter at best. Just Look at Jackie Bradley. He got insanely hot for like 6 weeks once. A few years ago Hanley had 10Hr in April. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Judge only ends up with like 28-32 homers this season and hits .259. Btw, isn't he already like 25 years old lol.

21 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I've seen lots of guys get hot for a month. Pitchers will adjust. Judge is a 265 hitter at best. Just Look at Jackie Bradley. He got insanely hot for like 6 weeks once. A few years ago Hanley had 10Hr in April. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Judge only ends up with like 28-32 homers this season and hits .259. Btw, isn't he already like 25 years old lol.

25 is old lol? He played college baseball. Pretty normal for a hitter, breakout is 27. Your killer Bs are outliers. And Judge has more HRs than all of them combined :cheese:

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

25 is old lol? He played college baseball. Pretty normal for a hitter, breakout is 27. Your killer Bs are outliers. And Judge has more HRs than all of them combined :cheese:

I prefer my young stars to be < 25 and successful season already under their belts. Btw, Judge is ugly as sin. He needs to fix that gap ASAP. He will never be the face of a franchise considering he has a face for radio.

17 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Millennial 

I was born in 1984, I don't think I am a millennial am I?

13 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Biz we can debate all of these metrics on May 9 at the bar of your choice, my treat. Sox/Brewers and Yanks/Reds 

May 9 or 10? I actually drove by that Tops on Saturday couldn't get a pic in time. I played golf at Centennial right near there.

Flash in the pan . Isn't he on pace to smash just a few Yankee notables race to 20 hr's?

Like Gary Sanchez. Who looks great this year too

Back to the real thread. How many people going to Yelling Goat?

To save time, do you guys mind if I sign some autographs in advance so that I don't waste the whole night signing in front of everyone?

13 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

To save time, do you guys mind if I sign some autographs in advance so that I don't waste the whole night signing in front of everyone?

Send me mine please

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

While you are signing autographs, everyone else will be eating and drinking.   And if you are "REAL" lucky, they might even save you some.

• Like 1