All ready to go

WNYBuckHunter

So yesterday I cut out of work a little early, headed home to change and grab one of the blinds, and then went to the farm that Haley and I will be hunting this weekend. I figured I would do a little bit of scouting and set the blind up so its one less thing to carry Saturday morning. I had just about finished getting the blind up and started hearing all kinds of turkeys in the woods nearby. I hopped in the blind and watched and listened as the flock of birds slowly moved through the woods about 50ish yards in. I was stuck in my blind for about a half hour, which wouldnt have been bad if I had a chair lol. I couldnt get any good pics, but I dialed Haley up on Facetime and had her watch and listen with me. She is very excited for this weekend.

blind.jpg

• Like 11

Ideally I'd like for Samantha to kill a bird this weekend but if it doesn't happen it doesn't happen. Somewhat beyond my control. The time in the woods with her  is what it's all about

I do however look forward to seeing youth hunters pics that are successful and look forward to the stories.

Good luck to Haley and you dad.

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 1