Liberty University Commencement Speech

I just watched this on Youtube.  President Trump really hit it out of the park yesterday morning.   The University president said this morning that it was the best speech in that school's 44 year history, and maybe the best ever for any university.  

It is hard to overstate the importance of having a President who is unashamed of his Christianity.   In just over 100 days, he has demonstrated that more than our last one did in two full terms.   He is clearly smart enough to realize that with God on his side, he can not loose.  

It is too bad that so few democrats, main stream media, or California and downstate NY elite realize that.  They have had enough time for pouting.   It is time to work together to get stuff done, including fixing health care, this Country's infrastructure and killing ISIS.  Borrowing a couple words from President Trump's speech: that would be a bit less "Pathetic" for these "critics".          

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 3

It was a great speech, to say the least! Very motivational and uplifting to those who actually support our country. The negativity on certain sites that don't support our country was astounding.

F 'em. They're at liberty to move to Venezuela if they'd like, but they're not at liberty to bring that here.

• Like 3

I especially liked the part where he talked about Buffalo Bills hall of fame quarterback Jim Kelly and his daughter Erin, who is part of the graduating class.  Kelly may not have won a Superbowl, but he led his team there 4 consecutive times and won even bigger battles against cancer twice.   He will also be the first to tell you (maybe the second after his wife Jill), that those battles were won with the help of God.  It is very encouraging to see this nations leadership back on the right track.   

As far as the critics go, I won't say F'em, but I will recommend that they take a step back, regroup, and join in the Religious revival that is clearly taking shape.   United, with God on our side, we truly can "make America great again".       

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Doewhacker said:

Number of times Trump has golfed since taking office @15 weeks ago....19

Number of times he has attended Church....1 (Easter)

What is the source of your info?  Why are you not counting that televised service that he attended on inauguration day ? 

On 5/14/2017 at 10:17 AM, wolc123 said:

It is hard to overstate the importance of having a President who is unashamed of his Christianity. 

This has got to be the joke of the week around here or something?  If Trump is such a great example of a christian, I could probably consider myself St. Peter.   Or at least St. Hubert for crying out loud!  Then you guys call liberals a bunch of sheep?  I think you guys are even more gullible than they are.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, steve863 said:

This has got to be the joke of the week around here or something?  If Trump is such a great example of a christian, I could probably consider myself St. Peter.   Or at least St. Hubert for crying out loud!  Then you guys call liberals a bunch of sheep?  I think you guys are even more gullible than they are.

His actions are more important to me than his words.  His VP pick and Supreme court picks were great, from a Christian perspective.  Hopefully, he gets a few more like that over the next 7 years.   All we are seeing from the Libs now are words. If they expect to get back into power nationally, they are going to need to get God, and the 75% of Americans who identify themselves as Christians, back on their side.  I don't see that happening any time soon.  Certainly not as long as the left-leaning press keeps leading them astray.       

Edited by wolc123