How long before this gets stolen

Tughill Tamer

I asked at two places today . The manager at TSC said it's illegal because they cause injury in parking lots when people bang their shins on them and he also said that extra damage is done when someone tail ends you . I figured that's why I kept mine on to prevent damage to my vehicle . 

The second person I asked is a mechanic and tow truck driver . He also said the hitches are illegal if you aren't hauling anything and that when they go camping , the guy at the gate makes them remove the hitch if they aren't towing anything . He also said that some counties in Pennsylvania , the cops will stop you if you have the Nads hanging from the back of the truck and you pay a $45 fine . 

The nads are very illegal where I went to school (Virginia) they consider them to be obscene

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, fasteddie said:

I asked at two places today . The manager at TSC said it's illegal because they cause injury in parking lots when people bang their shins on them and he also said that extra damage is done when someone tail ends you . I figured that's why I kept mine on to prevent damage to my vehicle . 

The second person I asked is a mechanic and tow truck driver . He also said the hitches are illegal if you aren't hauling anything and that when they go camping , the guy at the gate makes them remove the hitch if they aren't towing anything . He also said that some counties in Pennsylvania , the cops will stop you if you have the Nads hanging from the back of the truck and you pay a $45 fine . 

They were both misinformed about hitches

• Like 1