Strange Rack

3 hours ago, growalot said:

He's decided to stalk us because of a his big boned manhood was bruised( in his own little mind) . So he doesn't much care who's post he tries to derail...don't feed him Doc...he'll just the old eye roll from me now....:rolleyes:

Ah Thanks Grow. Maybe your button bone doe will grow up to make it on this thread!  

3 hours ago, nybuckboy said:

If I was him I'd be ashamed to walk around and be seen by the others. Ha ha ha

I never did see him with another deer. It could be he was being shunned by the others.....lol. Kind of like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Or was that Ambrose the Amber-a$$ed Antelope? Anyway, I never did see him in person. could it be that all of his good-looks went to more brains instead of beauty?

20 minutes ago, WNY Bowhunter said:

I'm only meat hunting this year but would gladly take him out if the opportunity should present itself...lol 

Me too but I like that old strong tasting buck meat.  The older the better.  I like to age the meat on the hoof if possible.

• Like 6

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:52 AM, moog5050 said:

Me too but I like that old strong tasting buck meat.  The older the better.  I like to age the meat on the hoof if possible.

Yeah, I always hold out for those sway-backed, toothless ones. If I can find one that has the ribs sticking out, and most of its hair missing, that is a buck that is ready to harvest. A little arthritis, blindness and failing hearing also helps determine the proper harvesting age...... lol.

• Like 2