I did something right...

growalot

1 hour ago, growalot said:

Jethro Tull...one of my favotites so many years ago...saw him in Syracuse in high school...

I thought about going to that show too......always liked Ian Anderson.  Was a favorite of mine in high school.  "Songs From The Wood"

Crank THIS up!!!!!!!!

10 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Anyone going to Guns and roses Wednesday? Wife and SiL going. Wife and I saw G N R with Faith no more and Metallica many moons ago. Great show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was at that concert it was 93 I think largest cup war I've ever seen 

Well ,sad to say no concert last night.. I had called him when the bee stung me and my eye swelled shut. I wanted to be able to really enjoy it and wasn't sure how I'd feel or look. Good thing  for it was still swollen yesterday,enough people mentioned it when I was out. And besides a headache,it itched like mad! The swelling has moved and now is under my eye and over my cheek. 

Alls good though because our son was doing a job,his business, and lost a track then we had a wicked storm roll through. With them calling for scattered thunderstorms. We agreed to try again at a different time.

Thanks! because the swelling that moved to below my eye, is so pronounced I can actually see it without a mirror....I don't know if it's just the bee venom working it's way out of my system or what..not pretty sight that's for sure..Looks like I haven't slept in about 5 years...lol