New addition to the family!!

Our family was blessed this past Saturday with a healthy, good looking, nib Mini-14.

My son, the new proud papa posed for a quick photo with 'Jr'.

.223 Rem, Satin stainless with wood stock. Came with scope rings, and a gun padlock.

He also picked up twin 20 round mags, so Mini will be feedings will be substantial.

HPIM3345.jpg

Congrats on the new addition..!!... ;D ....

That oughta keep the riff-raff off the lawn...

Remember Clint Eastwood in " Gran Torino "  looking down the barrel of his  M1 Garand at the street gang punks....??...

.... " Get OFFA  my LAWN  "....... ??? ..... hehehehehe....

Looks just like mine. Have fun with it, just dont expect too much in the way of accuracy.

Yeah, the Mini 14's are a crap shoot when it comes to accuracy, my brother had one just like that...............could hit crap with it on a consistant basis.

I never saw a gun with problems that bad.

FDXX75

Thanks everybody. He has a private property shooting arrangement upstate where he lives, no formal range time yet to see what it will do.. He was set on a Mini, almost bought a used one topped with a cheapo scope, but we found this new for $50 more. He loves it, but not sure if it's the actual gun or just spraying lead all over..