Good hunter vs Pretty girl....

Robhuntandfish

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Lol.  Maybe I can convince her by the end of season.  But like I said too many trees around her house for you guys to put stands in. 
Plus well .....I like her more than you guys.  Sorry to break that to ya. Lol

This is all puffery. All we care about is a picture of this proclaimed dime piece. Let’s see her! Preferably bikini pic so we can judge to the fullest extent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

This is all puffery. All we care about is a picture of this proclaimed dime piece. Let’s see her! Preferably bikini pic so we can judge to the fullest extent!

and yet you dont ask me any questions to see if I really am a good hunter.......hmmmmmm who's being catfished?  lol 

I think there are two unknowns here.  So far we have NO proof that she is "pretty" or that the OP is a "good" hunter.  She could have gotten the deer and a bushel of apples by winking at some homely farm boy who would consider Rosie O'Donnell a good catch.  And the OP does claim to have 2 deer so far, but who is to say they weren't picked up road kills?   LOL

Edited by steve863

and yet you dont ask me any questions to see if I really am a good hunter.......hmmmmmm who's being catfished?  lol 

I could care less about your hunting skills. Show the girl or lock the thread!!

2 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

A picture that has the OP and the girl even with face/head covered/blurred out would be sufficient

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

As you can see...blurred out faces are not sufficient.

brady_04.jpg

2 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Lol.  Maybe I can convince her by the end of season.  But like I said too many trees around her house for you guys to put stands in. 

Plus well .....I like her more than you guys.  Sorry to break that to ya. Lol

Convince her?  Does she check this forum?  If not then she won't ever know.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, steve863 said:

I'm getting too old to ever think I could be so lucky to share hunting camp with someone like that.  I guess I could only hope and then I could go ahead and die.  My life would be complete.  LOL

Instead you got Culver and a few other gassy guys lol!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

Instead you got Culver and a few other gassy guys lol!

LOL.  Yeah, he's a heck of a nice guy, but I think I'd trade the buck I shot at his place for an evening with a young lady that looks like that.  I am faithful to my wife, but like I said, at least once in my life could I be so lucky.  Then she (my wife) could shoot me, stab me, etc.  I think I'd be OK with any weapon choice to deliver me the death blow at that point.  LOL