REAL MEN OF GENIUS!!!

ELMER J. FUDD

It's been a long time coming. Hunting NY needs it's own Bud Light commercial so here goes...

Bud Light presents...real men of genius...

"Reeeaaaal men of geeeeeniouuuussss!"

Today we salute you... Mr. forum eagle scout superethical hunter guy!

"Mr. forumeaglescoutsuperethicalhunter guy!"

When it's time to do things by the book, you wrote the book, on the book, on what to put in the annual rules and regs brochure at the license counter.

"I wrote the book, on the boo-oook!"

When it comes to being an experienced hunter, your ancestors taught the friggin indians how to hunt. How's that for credibility?

QDM.........AR.......Crossbows... who gives a sh#t, you have Uncle Ted on speed dial...

"Uncle ted for president!"

Not only do you follow the game laws, you go above and beyond. You won't even take a picture of a trophy buck with it's tongue out.

"put the tongue in the mou-outh!"

While tracking a wounded deer, you call in... your whole neighborhood...  deersearch..... SWAT..... the U.S. Marshalls, and the NASA satelite network.

" I just know I'm gonna find it!"

So crack open an ice cold Bud Light Ned Flanders of the wilderness. Because not everyone would do what an eagle scout would do.

"Mr. foumeaglescoutsuperethicalhunter guy!"

Laughter is the best medicine..and im sure the majority is kaughin..even antler chuckles at stuff like this..i guess its partially your fault the weed thread got so outta control..seeings how you split it and personalised it to me..but..i ooened my mouth and swallowed that pill..yer a moderator..moderate ..dont delagate :D..however..i will thank you for giving me a place to post opinions in that subject..for that i salute you

Mr hunting new york moderator!

Pat, I split the weed thread out because it had nothing to do with the subject it started out in. You took exception to that, but you were the one that started the weed nonsense to begin with. All of the nonsense that you in particular have been involved in is spilling into every area of the board and its obnoxious.

Whoooaaaaa...i was bein called a pot head..i then spoke my mind..naturally..nowhere did i give anyone a reason to believe..other than abstract thought ..and also..nowhere on this site do i see a personal named thread unless the intent was kind hearted..you painted a target on my back..i dont hold it against you..like i said..i spoke of it..therefore i dealt with it..i understand you guys are dealin with alot lately..and alotta people have a chip for things said..antler says..its a public forum..let the good times roll

I painted nothing on your back Pat, you did that to yourself. You brought up the weed talk, I put it in its own thread and you couldnt take the storm that you started, so you started whining about it. Now you have been taking the argument from topic to topic to topic and it is obnoxious. I am not the only one who thinks so either. I am not going to sit here and argue with you about it.

Just my 2cents. This thread is funny and it looks like other people think the same. As for the weed thread, it should of never been named "Pat's weed thread" and if you didn't like the name Pat, you should of asked for it to be removed.

In my first post on that thread i voiced a concern about the name and the absence of suggestions that i was a doper..shortly there after eastern western newyork buckhunter appologized for leaving that out..now ..whats anyones favorite beers..i said i like labatts..and the occasional sam addams..

Not even maybe. It was meant to lighten everyone up a little. No one referred to the other threads until you posted. I think you jumped the gun. Notice how I didn't say anything about legal shooting hours? I'm actually with NYantler on that topic. I tried to keep it broad.

Pat, you def. Take things off topic a lot. No offense. Its hard to understand you sometimes.  I don't understand what you mean by the favorite beer thing? Care to elaborate?

WNY, sorry if I offended you. I think you did track a deer this past season and that's quite respectable. You need a break from all the moderating going on. I posted the thread in general hunting because it was a joke about hunting BTW. Feel free to edit the post and truthfully, do you really think that's not funny? Tell the truth!

So when's anyone going to do another bud light commercial? Gotta do one about the guy that uses too much scent. Lighten up...