Temps in the high 50’s

Moho81

Looking for a few opinions before I make a decision tonight. I have Saturday’s deer hanging in the detached garage I was going to wait until tomorrow evening to start processing it. Now based on the weather forecast I’m having second thoughts.

Currently it’s 35 deg outside. The over night low will be 30 deg but rising pretty good after that. By sunrise it will be 43 then by sunset it will be 57 degrees. At that time the temp will start to drop slowly but I’ll be out there by 6pm working anyways.

Safe to leave it until tomorrow evening or better off tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put a 20 pound bag of ice in ours the other day (bag was inside a thick garbage bag so it didn't leak into cavity)  Had similar temps overnight and then it was warming up in the day  Then some cool dude came over and picked it up for us to drop off   From myself asking a few others in same scenario, you're fine

I chickened out. She’s skinned and quartered in my garage fridge. I had help from a friend which was nice. Even got a good brush up on my butchering skills from him.

Time for a beer.

Thanks all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I work from home so I'll probably do the same tomorrow morning, garbage pickup is in the afternoon which is always a factor lol