Got my Oct 28th Buck Back

Marion

Picked up my October 28th Buck up from the Taxidermist on Friday. I must say he did awesome work on the bleaching. Picture doesn't even do it justice. Can't wait to throw him up on my wall. Buck number two will be ready sometime in April or so.

c888059076b8242b379b3ad3147f7920.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 12

looks great. i'm going to do a euro with the buck from this year.  my heads still frozen.  I really need to get on that.
There wasn't a chance in hell his head was going anywhere near the inside of my house. Kept him in an old garbage can until I could drop him off at the taxi. Even made sure to strap him to my trailer hitch so I wouldn't have to smell him, which worked until I'd have to come to a stop. Then he was pretty funky again.

23 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

There wasn't a chance in hell his head was going anywhere near the inside of my house. Kept him in an old garbage can until I could drop him off at the taxi. Even made sure to strap him to my trailer hitch so I wouldn't have to smell him, which worked until I'd have to come to a stop. Then he was pretty funky again.

haha... my life would end.  that stuff happens in the garage and not in the house.  done and mounted is the only time they come in the house. even then one has to have double drop tines to make it to the living room, per my wife.

• Like 1