NFL Hypocrisy

https://nypost.com/2018/01/23/nfl-rejects-veterans-please-stand-super-bowl-ad/

The NFL states that advertising to stand for the flag is too political, but kneeling in support of criminals like Mike Brown is not political?

More hypocrisy from the NFL.  Just another reason NOT to support this organization of wife and girlfriend beaters, drug users and cry babies who want millions of dollars for voluntarily smashing their heads.

• Like 3

No bigger Bills fan than me but because of the stance on players kneeling during our National Anthem I have not watched one single NFL game this year and to be honest I do not miss it. I got off my old ass on Sunday afternoons and found more productive things to do like more time spent in the woods and had a blast.

Al

• Like 5

Please find below more truthful information on the kneelers:

When the NFL takes a knee, they are supporting gun violence.  Criminals like Mike Brown and Freddy Grey who these NFL players kneel for were (R.I.P.)  supporters of illegal drugs.  Illegal drugs are the  major root cause of gun violence, but do not expect to hear that from the gun control supporters.

• Like 2