Hunt Africa

ryno botma

Hi guys new member here from South Africa.

My name is Ryno Botma I'm a professional hunter and ranch manager in south Africa.

Along with Kwalata safaris we hunt all over southern Africa and Mozambique , we are just trying to expand our horizons and get our name out there .

Pleas feel free to ask any questions and have a look at our website www.kwalatasafaris.co.za 

You can also watch our promotional video with the link below 

Please feel free to send me a mail regarding our specials for 2018             [email protected]

[email protected]

Best regards 

Ryno 

• Like 1

I can say I would hunt Africa every year if I could.. I've been twice... will go again... I did not use this outfit, but suggest guys that have thought about it to definitely go.. So worth it.. Great adventure and the cost is usually a lot more affordable than most think... 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, NYBowhunter said:

Im very curious and not trying to be an a$$, but i see the term "professional"  hunter used quite often on TV shows and by african hunters. Question, how does one go about to acquire such a title?  Is it just a loose term or is there certain criteria to get that distinction?

Hi , there is some criteria to go trough yes , it differs with each country .

You usually have to attend a 10-15 day course where you would work trough the law regarding the state or like we call them province you are applying for , also in this 15 days you would do some practical task like judging horn size and maturity of animals ,skinning and preparation of trophies , tracking ect .

After completing the practical course there is also a written examination to pass regarding the laws of the particular province you are applying for .

Once this is all done you would need to register yourself with the proper authority and start gaining experience .

Should you wish to become a dangerous game qualified professional hunter ,you would have accompany a dangerous game qualified professional hunter for a minimum of 60 hunting days on various dangerous game animals such as leopard, lion, buffalo,hippo ext

Only after this professional hunter signs you off you can register yourself as a dangerous game qualified professional hunter

To accomplish this all takes the average guy about 2-3 years  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ryno botma said:

Hi , there is some criteria to go trough yes , it differs with each country .

You usually have to attend a 10-15 day course where you would work trough the law regarding the state or like we call them province you are applying for , also in this 15 days you would do some practical task like judging horn size and maturity of animals ,skinning and preparation of trophies , tracking ect .

After completing the practical course there is also a written examination to pass regarding the laws of the particular province you are applying for .

Once this is all done you would need to register yourself with the proper authority and start gaining experience .

Should you wish to become a dangerous game qualified professional hunter ,you would have accompany a dangerous game qualified professional hunter for a minimum of 60 hunting days on various dangerous game animals such as leopard, lion, buffalo,hippo ext

Only after this professional hunter signs you off you can register yourself as a dangerous game qualified professional hunter

To accomplish this all takes the average guy about 2-3 years  

Thanks for that info. BTW that is an excellent promo, well put together. Best of luck. 

• Thanks 1

Thank you , the video work and editing is all done by my wife , she puts together a memorable video for the hunter to enjoy the full experience over and over again while he waits for his trophies to be shipped back home .

There are some more videos to watch as well feel free to visit our YouTube channel 

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCkow2hQn7I2ajHz8DXkROzg

Best regards 

Ryno

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Ryno. Aka Rhino ? 

Dinsdale , whatcha think ? You may be the only target audience for this post. 

As replies show, I'm not the only one watching. LOL

I have talked to another PH from this company, Jaco Strauss; he has experience in Mozambique and I was poking around for a hunt. We didn't connect, but Kwalata is a known company and there are reports all over the web of happy clients.

Waterberg where they operate is a beautiful area to hunt in Limpopo.

@Ryno, good luck with Harrisburg.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi yes Jaco will be at the Harrisburg show as well should you want to meet him , thank you for the positive feed back we try our level best to give our clients the best experience .

What are you interested in hunting this time around ? 

20 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

As replies show, I'm not the only one watching. LOL

I have talked to another PH from this company, Jaco Strauss; he has experience in Mozambique and I was poking around for a hunt. We didn't connect, but Kwalata is a known company and there are reports all over the web of happy clients.

Waterberg where they operate is a beautiful area to hunt in Limpopo.

@Ryno, good luck with Harrisburg.

6 hours ago, Bill Schmidt said:

If only, I had the money-- I would go..

Hey Bill its not as expensive as one thinks , send me a mail and we can discuss putting together a trip for you , these trips take months of planing and savings with a bunch of questions which we will happily answer , you have to start somewhere and if you don't book there is nothing wrong with some window shopping

My mail 

[email protected]

[email protected]

Best regards 

Ryno

8 hours ago, Dinsdale said:

33 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Any leopards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey yes we do have leopard tags available in Mozambique .

We have a prime leopard area in tete province in our niasa area .

South Africa is still closed on leopard tags for this year , we hope they will open the tags next year 

Should you want more info please drop me a mail on [email protected]

[email protected]

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi guys , we have the following special for this season on one of our areas with an abundant population of implala .This hunt will take place in the Limpopo province of South Africa  ,an ideal hunt for father and son or a group of friends to get some more bang for your buck 

$ 2875 per hunter ( minimum 2 hunters )

The following is Included for this package

Fully guided 2 on 1 safari 

( 2 hunters with 1 guide ) 

Transfer from and to Johannesburg international airport.

5 x nights fully catered meals and drinks plus accommodation, this will give you 4 hunting days.

Each hunter will take 

1 x Impala trophy

1x Impala cull buck 

1 x Impala female 

Skinning and field preparation of trophies.

Transfer of trophies to the local taxidermist. 

Additional animals can be added to the package .

The package can also be extended should you wish to do so 

Excluded from the price 

Rifle import / hire 

Staff gratituties 

For more information please feel free go contack me 

[email protected]

[email protected]

+27 81 794 4640

www.kwalatasafaris.co.za 

images-2.jpg

Edited by ryno botma

8 hours ago, GreeneHunter said:

All the game that I've ever wanted to hunt is right here in New York - either backyard or 20 minutes away !   But that's just me .

" The only man I envy is the one who has not yet been to Africa for he has so much to look forward to " 

"Rich Mullins"

• Like 1