sportsman show in harrisburg

tommyc50

I went today for the first time.  It is a lot to see in a few hours, I would have liked more time.  My cousin told me we walked 3.5 miles while we were there.

We did sit and watch Tiffany and Lee for about 20 minutes.  She looked pretty dam good from 40 feet away.  

8 hours ago, Otto said:

I went today for the first time.  It is a lot to see in a few hours, I would have liked more time.  My cousin told me we walked 3.5 miles while we were there.

We did sit and watch Tiffany and Lee for about 20 minutes.  She looked pretty dam good from 40 feet away.  

Wife and  I had our picture taken with them a few years a go . wife had her arm around lee and I had mine around Tiffany, so you know the rules of marriage they cancel each other out ..

9 hours ago, Otto said:

Glad to hear Tiffany was there. Wasn’t she battling some form of cancer?

Oh, I really don’t know too much about them.  I had heard once that Tiffany was cheating on Lee with one of the camera crew?  But she did say “when we were here last year, I was 8 1/2 months pregnant”.   It was just an interesting side show to everything.  They have a full roster of seminars throughout the day. 

hey guys, the show was awesome!!! Its huge but very expensive [the food i mean $3.50  for water $9 for a crab cake and the lines it was like they were giving it away.Did alot of walking and talking bought some stuff [turkey calls and a grunter[ i had one but the drunk took it. i'll explain in a bit]everyone was so nice that i talk too and the people that attended we all got along and it was tough bumping in to people constantly and wall to wall people but like i said everyone was respectful to each other and i had a nice exprience .Now NEVER EVER GO ANY WHEREWITH A DRUNK.It was shear hell!!! baby sitting a drunk all day. He was nasty and obnoxious [but i should have known from past experience with him]. It started @ 6am .he's bombed . I dont want to get into it any further but a word of advice DONT GO ANYWHERE WITH A DRUNK. I told my wife and my mom and they both said i dont want to hear it ,you know what he's like you should have known better.

• Like 1

hey guys, the show was awesome!!! Its huge but very expensive [the food i mean $3.50  for water $9 for a crab cake and the lines it was like they were giving it away.Did alot of walking and talking bought some stuff [turkey calls and a grunter[ i had one but the drunk took it. i'll explain in a bit]everyone was so nice that i talk too and the people that attended we all got along and it was tough bumping in to people constantly and wall to wall people but like i said everyone was respectful to each other and i had a nice exprience .Now NEVER EVER GO ANY WHEREWITH A DRUNK.It was shear hell!!! baby sitting a drunk all day. He was nasty and obnoxious [but i should have known from past experience with him]. It started @ 6am .he's bombed . I dont want to get into it any further but a word of advice DONT GO ANYWHERE WITH A DRUNK. I told my wife and my mom and they both said i dont want to hear it ,you know what he's like you should have known better.
Dang.....6am........that's s true drinker!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk