Genos Supra Teaser Vid

Geno C

Just wanted to make an update! finally had some time to tie up a few loose ends, its been alittle crazy but i put time aside for the car and alls i can say is shes running great!

i plan on tuning it ASAP so i can start making some power! Since the single went in i barely put 600 miles on the car in the past few years and then when i bought the house i dragged my feet with putting in some quality time with the car lol. Well in any event shes running great and i am enjoying it. i plan on doing a pump gas tune and E85 tune really soon so we shall see what the outcome is.

enjoy

Geno

My old man's car was at the dyno today...

He put a Procharger on it, and a bunch of other bolt on's, nothing crazy, runs amazing.

That video was from his cell phone, so its crappy.

I need to get my car finished some time in the next 5 years :P

Geno how much HP do you think you will end up with? Sounds nice.

i am going to say anywhere between 750 and 850rwhp on E85. My goal is 800. Once i am on the Dyno my tuner will tell me how the car is responding to the tune and where she feels like its wants to plateau on these injectors and stock cams. im looking to hit the dyno next Sat to finish the car up.

My old man's car was at the dyno today...

He put a Procharger on it, and a bunch of other bolt on's, nothing crazy, runs amazing.

That video was from his cell phone, so its crappy.

I need to get my car finished some time in the next 5 years :P

Nice john, my brother has a 350z rag top with some bolt ons. he works at performance motorsports who mostly deals with nissans. they had the fastest 350Z for ever...

Supra's are one of the few car's that put out that much power with out having alot of problems, there is a short list of car's that I would think that would be capable of with standing 600-800 hp with out doing massive work to them.

I used to figure I could handle just about anything up to 600 hp with out too much trouble on the bike, after that you would need some work to keep up with a powerfull car like your's. Not that I ever broke any speed limits or laws or any thing..purely hypotheticaly speaking of course. I do miss the Busa, especially with the nice weather and sweet car vid's like you guys have done, oh well, I'll go peddle my bicycle instead! lol

My 302 block is going to split in half sometime in the next few years :O  Then its time to move on to a nice 4 bolt main, problem is they are so damn expensive. Least most of the other parts are fairly cheap. 

Anyways, I always liked those Supra's, and yours looks nice and clean.

Supra's are one of the few car's that put out that much power with out having alot of problems, there is a short list of car's that I would think that would be capable of with standing 600-800 hp with out doing massive work to them.

I used to figure I could handle just about anything up to 600 hp with out too much trouble on the bike, after that you would need some work to keep up with a powerfull car like your's. Not that I ever broke any speed limits or laws or any thing..purely hypotheticaly speaking of course. I do miss the Busa, especially with the nice weather and sweet car vid's like you guys have done, oh well, I'll go peddle my bicycle instead! lol

LOL i like how you used "Hypothetically"

you sold the bike? if you did maybe some day youll get back into one, you never know. its funny how the seasonal weather can change our hobby out looks and what gets put off for another and what not. Summer time can do that to you lol

I think you need some sweet stickers on that thing so every one knows its fast... :)

its kind of hard to have one thats inconspicuous... everyone just assumes when they see it, its making some ungodly amount of power BUT thats not always the case. It can be bone stock with an exhaust and everyone thinks its making like 800 lol

im gooing to put stickers on it thats states how slow it is  :O

My 302 block is going to split in half sometime in the next few years :O  Then its time to move on to a nice 4 bolt main, problem is they are so damn expensive. Least most of the other parts are fairly cheap. 

John do you have the car running? we should meetup at captree one sunday morn or something... shoot the hay

LOL i like how you used "Hypothetically"

you sold the bike? if you did maybe some day youll get back into one, you never know. its funny how the seasonal weather can change our hobby out looks and what gets put off for another and what not. Summer time can do that to you lol

Yes it wasn't me and I won't do it again..haha

Yes I sold it last year to buy the camper and I am happy I did. Some day when I have more time to ride I will most likely get back into it and there is a strong possibility it will be on a Busa but we'll see.

I think you and BurmJohn should do some runs together and send me the footage..import vs domestic, I love it!

My 302 block is going to split in half sometime in the next few years :)  Then its time to move on to a nice 4 bolt main, problem is they are so damn expensive. Least most of the other parts are fairly cheap. 

John do you have the car running? we should meetup at captree one sunday morn or something... shoot the hay

Its running, I just am nervous w/o getting a new tune.  Plus i havn't started it in 5 months been to busy getting things ready for a new addition to the family :)

I'm not much of a motorhead, but that's pretty good stuff. 8) Best I ever did back in my haydays was turn a Cavalier into a lowrider with a booming stereo system, and blacked everything out,lol.

It didn't have to be fast, just turn some heads and make the ladies want a ride in it! :-*

Gino, she looks and runs sweet. Good for you. Sold my 72' Buick GS 2 years ago when we bought the house. Planning to buy my father in laws 69 Charger (which is cherry).

thanks Bud, 69 charger? that sounds nice!  ;)