Summit Titan climber relist

Buyer backed out. So back up she goes. 

New (no box). Never been on a tree. Also have grip tape pack to be installed. These sell for around $350.

$215. Local pick up only (Albany or Greenville areas)

PM me questions

Well just picked up stand a couple hours ago from Billdogge. Stand is in perfect shape you can tell its never been used.  Want to just thank bill and say what a nice person he was and was nice to finally meet someone from this site.  Hopefully ill have a couple pictures with some deer because of this stand.  Thanks again bill.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Billdogge said:

Thanks guys. I love talking hunting. Has been awesome meeting people that have the same passion. 

Grampy let’s meet for that coffee soon. 

Yes sir, sounds good! Been enjoying iced coffee this summer!

Coffee is my main addiction in life but for some reason I never could do cold coffee? No idea why. Wish I liked it so I’ll take mine hot. 

I’ll hit you up in a week or two. Things should ease up a bit. 

• Like 1

you got a great deal! I got the same stand and its more comfy than any ladder stand I have ever had. I suggest getting those third hand archery straps. they connect the platform to the seat piece and make the stand feel rock solid while up in a tree. also the Sherpa game cart is a game changer. quickly and easily convert your stand in to a game cart for hauling out your deer. good luck with it!

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, 518BowSlayer said:

you got a great deal! I got the same stand and its more comfy than any ladder stand I have ever had. I suggest getting those third hand archery straps. they connect the platform to the seat piece and make the stand feel rock solid while up in a tree. also the Sherpa game cart is a game changer. quickly and easily convert your stand in to a game cart for hauling out your deer. good luck with it!

Yea im going to order them and a bow holder so when i climb the bows safe.  I already no 4 new spots i can now get a stand into.  As i told bill when i picked it up that this stand will be my primary stand all year.

• Like 2

I've had the Summit Viper for quite a few years now. Though I don't use it much anymore, it's still a very good option, for setting up on hot sign, right away. Also agree, that it's a very comfortable stand! Sometimes too comfortable! ........zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Like 2

Thirdhand straps are hands down the best $20 you will spend on hunting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro