LI Get-Together

Karpteach

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Geno if you want I will come over and finish sunroom so we can come over, LOL. Have you seen any good deer sign scouting?

I just really started working my dogs hard again, nice to get out again, alot bugs though. Have some new areas I will be hunting in Orange county really looking forward to.

Starbucks sounds cool,friendly poker game anybody?

lol all i really have to do is finish painting and have the carpet put in... but i have a few things on my plate so it might take me a bit. Yes i have some prime spots scouted out with a hit list put together. im going in positive but not expecting anything crazy. i have been watching a few deer in the 150s. this year was a banger year for the trail cam so im hoping to catch one of these big boys on their feet during day light hours and possibly bury the biggest deer ive ever harvested! lol

thinking positive

how about you?

i say we try and pick something soon even if its just 3 or 4 of us and im sure other will chime in if somethings set... anything would be good, maybe if we pick a day on the weekend or week and a time and see what jives and go from there. Sat looks iffy for me but Sundays are good and i am usually good during the week. i am pretty flexible.

Geno, I am kind of wrapped up working with young dogs, so deer scouting will happen when I start rabbit hunting.

Sunday not good for me, as bring my kids to see Nonno and Nonna for sunday dinner, but any other eve is good. Maybe we can do something in between us, I think you said you lived in Suffolk, not sure though, me and Karp pretty close to each other.

• 4 months later...