I'm shocked

Hunter007

4 hours ago, steve863 said:

No, they rather be on hunting forums discussing beer, Kavanaugh, baseball, aging deer, bigfoot, etc.

Or politics in general, I shall not mention names. I like the beer thread, in fact now that you brought it up.......................

A lot of people posting in the "Live From The Stand" thread, I don't think I have seen either of you post on that one yet. 

I have nothing to post in "Live From The Stand". One, I don't always have reception and that doesn't bother me at all. Two, who want's to hear that I didn't see a deer while sitting this morning, but on the walk out a decent doe and I had a stare down for what seemed like hours, but only minutes before she bounded off without even a snort.

• Like 1

First time I went hunting  in my usual public  land spots  that I have been hunting for years and did not see not one hunter no bow hunters no pheasant or small game hunters nobody  or here not one gun shot .
To Warm Maybe ?

20181005_132919.thumb.jpg.60dcccd96c934727743a81972c6f0c28.jpg

Westchester?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20181005_132709.thumb.jpg.93fdd3586b838a30a2035b8def8f2707.jpg

1 hour ago, Rob... said:

Or politics in general, I shall not mention names. I like the beer thread, in fact now that you brought it up.......................

A lot of people posting in the "Live From The Stand" thread, I don't think I have seen either of you post on that one yet. 

I have nothing to post in "Live From The Stand". One, I don't always have reception and that doesn't bother me at all. Two, who want's to hear that I didn't see a deer while sitting this morning, but on the walk out a decent doe and I had a stare down for what seemed like hours, but only minutes before she bounded off without even a snort.

I Did not bow hunt yet this year have not had the time,  today I had time but decided to try out my new shotgun on some small game  . Didn't see a thing . O bought I did find some  mushrooms .

20181005_132709.jpg

Edited by Storm914

2 hours ago, crappyice said:

Ninham?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...PBR...he’s a SC justice-hooray!....4-12 days... and Bigfoot lives (maybe in Putnam!)...Go Yankees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No but Went by All around that area. 

You want to spot bigfoot try the firetower :)

Drizzily this afternoon I saw nothing .

20181006_172457.jpg

Edited by Storm914