time for a new e-caller

My whitetail Technologies caller is 10+ years old, guessing my foxpro fx3 is about the same...maybe a little less. Both work fine and are ready to go but decided I needed a change and some new technology. Was also tired of carrying a caller and an electronic decoy SO opted to get me a new early Christmas gift this year. Back ordered a Lucky Duck Revolt caller with the built in decoy,controllable with the remote. Also ordered the lithium battery pack which supposedly lasts for days. It comes with 120 sounds, and the caller can spin left or right via the remote. Hopefully I will get it by the end of deer season (it's on back order) so I can get some field time in with it to check it out and call in some dogs. It gets good reviews on other forums so am hoping the comments ring true.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

I've also heard some great things about the icotec gc500. That's what I'm hoping to get for Christmas then slam a few yotes in the off season

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

also heard good things about that unit. let me know how you like it after Santa comes.

• 1 month later...
received my lucky duck revolt and got to use it for a quick set at the house a few days back. Played a serenade sound and had 1 come right up to the road but could not get him to cross. He barked, whined, howled but wouldn't commit.

Mine came in the mail today I’m excited to try it out ASAP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.cabelas.com/product/hunting/hunting-game-calls/predator-calls-miscellaneous/pc/104791680/c/104725980/sc/104513580/foxpro-inferno/2014070.uts?slotId=7

I am signing up for this guy. I like that it is lightweight and portable, has more than enough calls, decoy compatible, long range remote and is made in the USA. Was gonna spring for a Primos dog catcher or an IcoTec 300 but both are made in CHYNA. In addition, it comes with a 3 year warranty. All reviews I have read rave about how solid and well built this unit is.

Oh, and it comes with a 3 year warranty.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, CapDistPatriot said:

https://www.cabelas.com/product/hunting/hunting-game-calls/predator-calls-miscellaneous/pc/104791680/c/104725980/sc/104513580/foxpro-inferno/2014070.uts?slotId=7

I am signing up for this guy. I like that it is lightweight and portable, has more than enough calls, decoy compatible, long range remote and is made in the USA. Was gonna spring for a Primos dog catcher or an IcoTec 300 but both are made in CHYNA. In addition, it comes with a 3 year warranty. All reviews I have read rave about how solid and well built this unit is.

Oh, and it comes with a 3 year warranty.

good luck with it!

• Thanks 1