halfnelson

Best Christmas Movie! Merry Christmas!

Can't find anything good to do ? Hitch up a chair and watch one of the best movies of all times, with the best actors also. Take you back to another place and time ! God bless everyone this Christmas!

• Like 2

My wife and watched this for the first time EVER two nights ago. It was a good story but it seemed to take too long to get to the point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Best Christmas movie ever;

Never Forget - Imgur.jpg

• Like 3

Give it a name, apply human sentiment, and its no longer a wild animal its a Disney character.

THE Christmas movie , and a little trivia in hancock theres the frank capra theater off rt. 97 I don't know if the guy owned land up there or what ever. thank you but black and white is the way to see all those old movies

• Like 1

no I know awesome thank you for posting. I remember when the colorization first came out its was horrible they ruined the movies ,everything looked so pale and all pastel colors. Ted turner owned the process and he would show them all the time on tmc cable station .I think this was before the digital computer stuff came out. this one is much better quality 

Keeping these folks in my thoughts......

Thoughts and prayers are with them - Imgur.jpg

Give it a name, apply human sentiment, and its no longer a wild animal its a Disney character.

Last week, I sent a nasty "old man yells at cloud" email to AMC for broadcasting the coloured version of Miracle on 34th St. Their name is American Movie Classics which suggests at least a passing interest in classic American movies.

Anyway, I cry at the end of Love Actually. Every damn time.