JOGGER KILLS MOUNTAIN LION IN FT COLLINS

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

Turns out the "mountain lion" was a kitten no more than 34-40 pounds. This dude isn't some Savage he's a little bitch that was able to fight off the equivalent of a small dog. LAME! https://nypost.com/2019/03/01/runner-who-killed-mountain-lion-with-bare-hands-was-wrestling-with-a-kitten/

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

he never disputed that. In fact if you read any of the interviews he explains how he doesn't want to be perceived as some bad ass, because he's actually a scrawny non-violent dude. In fact, it's also been repeatedly reported that this wasn't an adult lion.

all that said, even a 40lb cat with claws and teeth is something i'd rather avoid...

• Thanks 1

Tangle with 35 lbs of muscle, sharp claws and teeth? Hard pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If it was a 35lb adult bobcat I agree. But is a kitten lion like a cub bear? If so, they aren’t very aggressive. I think the kitten/juvenile aspect is huge here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

If it was a 35lb adult bobcat I agree. But is a kitten lion like a cub bear? If so, they aren’t very aggressive. I think the kitten/juvenile aspect is huge here

The way I understand it, this not very aggressive kitten tried to kill him.

• Like 3

On 3/1/2019 at 7:07 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

just think about a pissed off house cat that weighs only 5 to 10 pounds and tell me that's still something you'd sit down and have a cup of tea with.

On 3/2/2019 at 6:59 AM, Curmudgeon said:

The way I understand it, this not very aggressive kitten tried to kill him.

exactly

• Like 1

exactly

I’m not saying I would choose that fight. I’m saying that the difference between 35lb. And 120 or 180lb is massive. If you were attacked by a 35lb cocker spaniel, would you or the dog die? I feel confident the dog dies

21 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’m not saying I would choose that fight. I’m saying that the difference between 35lb. And 120 or 180lb is massive. If you were attacked by a 35lb cocker spaniel, would you or the dog die? I feel confident the dog dies

of course and that's what this dude did. killed his attacker. And now he's being sort of shamed on social media by a group that is mostly made up of city people who are afraid to kill a spider. And the clickbait headlines that made him some sort of chuck norris and first and then demonized him later. When all along the story was just that he was attacked, got cut up pretty bad and defended himself.