When is ammo to old

Hunter007

But supposedly this kind of stuff  I post has know value to anyone   Go figure. Or my many other  posts of other great gun related videos .  Maybe they have Alzheimer's disease ?  

You’re posting a video of someone else, that isn’t valuable. No one is going to go to a NY hunting forum to try to figure out if their ammo is too old to shoot until they have searched other places.

The reason is because someone like you would reply and say “well I saw a YouTube video... “ or worse yet you’ll try to pass on the “knowledge” you learned from YouTube as your own.

This is exactly why you’re not too well liked around here, me I love reading crap from you and wild Willy! It’s entertaining as hell and if I had something constructive to do other than sit on the shitter I wouldn’t be on this forum to begin with. But all the lake trout we caught today are already in the brine in the fridge to go on the smoker tomorrow and my 12 pack is empty so I figured now is as good of a time as any to evacuate the amazing spicy venison sausage breakfast sandwiches we enjoyed on the ice today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

43 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

You’re posting a video of someone else, that isn’t valuable. No one is going to go to a NY hunting forum to try to figure out if their ammo is too old to shoot until they have searched other places.

The reason is because someone like you would reply and say “well I saw a YouTube video... “ or worse yet you’ll try to pass on the “knowledge” you learned from YouTube as your own.

This is exactly why you’re not too well liked around here, me I love reading crap from you and wild Willy! It’s entertaining as hell and if I had something constructive to do other than sit on the shitter I wouldn’t be on this forum to begin with. But all the lake trout we caught today are already in the brine in the fridge to go on the smoker tomorrow and my 12 pack is empty so I figured now is as good of a time as any to evacuate the amazing spicy venison sausage breakfast sandwiches we enjoyed on the ice today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O well  everyone gets  info from some place else be it book video internet .  If I say it myself that I got from  books like this one ,  then I will be considered the  know-it-all a hole anyway can't win . 

I guess that is why there are only like 20 guys that actually are brave enough to post regularly here , fear !!! Everyone else does not want to take a chance and get the shaft .

And I'm not claiming to be the most knowledgeable guy here or the expert . I rather post videos and let the viewers decide.  

20190303_215500.jpg

Edited by Storm914

I will go along with the fellow in the video in that it comes down to how the ammo was stored, if stored under proper conditions it remains viable for a good long time. I posted here a couple of years ago about shooting some of my reloads that were close to fifty years old, they shot reliably and the accuracy was basically the same as what it was the day I loaded it.

Al

001.thumb.JPG.4ade29e2b10dd648f2d465c2a0e01417.jpg

Edited by airedale
  • Like 3