Leprechaun spotted! You be the judge lol

BigVal

1 hour ago, ODYSSEUS said:

OMG-- That's him! I found this weird Looking Gold Coin near the Huge open Trunk of a Ancient Tree. Looked like a Tunnel underground there. I was Turkey Scouting and took the Gold Coin. Last night- I saw a Old ugly Midget skulking around in the woods. He looked just like the Scetch!  It was a little Windy last night- I put the Garbage out and, I know, I heard a voice say- I want me Gold. I am leaving that Gold Coin out after Sunset tonight where, I saw the Midget in the woods. I want no problems.

Thanks for returning me gold coin, Billy me Boy !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ODYSSEUS said:

OMG-- That's him! I found this weird Looking Gold Coin near the Huge open Trunk of a Ancient Tree. Looked like a Tunnel underground there. I was Turkey Scouting and took the Gold Coin. Last night- I saw a Old ugly Midget skulking around in the woods. He looked just like the Scetch!  It was a little Windy last night- I put the Garbage out and, I know, I heard a voice say- I want me Gold. I am leaving that Gold Coin out after Sunset tonight where, I saw the Midget in the woods. I want no problems.

Pygmy must have been out drinking for St Pattys day in your neighborhood.

• Haha 1