So no collusion.....

So Muellers report shows there was no collusion between Trump and Russia. After 3 years they could find nothing. While I don't like everything about Trump, I do like his policies, voted for him and will again. The News has been reporting Russian collusion as if it has been fact for 3 years now. 

Now where are the investigations into Obama and his collusion with Russia? He was literally caught on camera saying he can't do anything about the anti ballistic missiles until after the election when he was getting reelected. What else did he promise? 

How about Hillary? Email investigation? Handling of top secret info?  Secretary Office for Hire if you make a contribution to the Clinton Foundation? Nuclear material investigation? Clinton Foundation $$$? 

Where are the turn over every rock, interview every person, arrest people for facebook posts, 3+ year investigations into these actual crimes that existed?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

The only result was more great youtube montages of dems and media telling us Trump and his staff are going to prison

How Hilary Clinton and her band of goons isn't in prison is beyond me. I just can't comprehend the injustice. It is literally crime after crime that just gets overlooked. Condoleezza Rice did the things that Clinton did during the Bush administration? It wouldn't matter that she was a minority. They would still be talking about her in the news. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

How Hilary Clinton and her band of goons isn't in prison is beyond me. I just can't comprehend the injustice. It is literally crime after crime that just gets overlooked. Condoleezza Rice did the things that Clinton did during the Bush administration? It wouldn't matter that she was a minority. They would still be talking about her in the news. 

Shes a double (Triple?) minority and maybe the smartest and most accomplished woman in the world, still unacceptable to the left. But that moron AOC from Westchester is a hero

Edited by The_Real_TCIII

I couldn't open up my internet browser to its homepage without 15 stories about Trump and Russian collusion. Now instead of headlines that say NO TRUMP COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA.....They say the Mueller report. I bet if you took a survey most people wouldn't even know who Robert Mueller is.....The media bias drives the people that only sort of pay attention exactly the way they want to steer them.

Yes  a lot of the times looks like Democrats plant the most corrupt people they can find into positions of power this way when they need to they can get a favor out of them like this Jussie Smollett guy perfect example .

Perfect example of why they put the 2nd Amendment in the Constitution . The founders knew no government can be fully trusted .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rachunter said:

A $25 million wasted I know its peanuts for government spending,but these and other wasteful spends boils my blood."WE THE PEOPLE" my ass!!!!

It might be a reasonable price to pay to dig the grave of the Democratic party's chances when it comes to the 2020 election.