The New to Market Culver Creek ATV Plow

Looks great! And with the "Culver Cultivator", doing what it was designed to do, you'll have a couple very nice plots!!! Beans and brassica's should be perfect too!

Hope ya have a ground blind or two set up nearby!!!......:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Merlot said:

Good looking device...Gonna give the "Groundhog Max" people a run for their money....

I used one of those once.   It worked but was painful with all the hard fast turns you need for it to dig in and it  also broke the hitch receiver on the ATV.   That forced down pressure is tough on the machine unlike Bobs creation.  

And GMan is right.  I second trailing set of times would be even better.  Although it worked way better than I was hoping for.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, grampy said:

Looks great! And with the "Culver Cultivator", doing what it was designed to do, you'll have a couple very nice plots!!! Beans and brassica's should be perfect too!

Hope ya have a ground blind or two set up nearby!!!......:rolleyes:

Will the platform blind work!   Only 7’ up and enclosed.   

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, G-Man said:

Perhaps a second row of "plows " staggered behind 1st, would also create a "box" on top to add log or blocks for weight. And cut down on passes needed.

I've got an idea in my head for an add-on. I was wishing it was wider when we were making it but on the uneven ground it did better narrower becasue it didn't bridge. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I've got an idea in my head for an add-on. I was wishing it was wider when we were making it but on the uneven ground it did better narrower becasue it didn't bridge. 

Could you hinge it in the center, so it would pivot over rock? I mean with what you guys scratched up, seed would have germinated in top no problem. before or after lol. 

good idea on the exclusion cage! I expect some serious browse pressure. You cant beat green soybeans.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I've got some fence posts and fence. Gonna put in an exclusion cage just so we can see how much pressure it's getting. Tough area there with the population. 

What are you talking about.  There are NO deer in mendon.

• Like 1