Ethan Allen Dining Room Set

48 posts deep.....can someone please buy this dam dining room set...... currently accepting all offers!
This has to be the most derailed thread in the history of this forum......but I love that it keeps getting pushed to the top!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I’m not buying it BUT I will have a beer with you in your new addition when it complete. That has to count for something!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

48 posts deep.....can someone please buy this dam dining room set...... currently accepting all offers!
This has to be the most derailed thread in the history of this forum......but I love that it keeps getting pushed to the top!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

$0.75

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

On 10/4/2019 at 4:56 PM, The Jerkman said:

Had it forever. I split my time. Main residence is Westchester

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

forever? you are only 30. when did you buy the house, when you were 12?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/4/2019 at 3:58 PM, Steve D said:

Unfortunately tradition has gone by the wayside. The good ol days. Hope you sell your set:victory:

blodblood.jpg

Not in my house. Raised as a kid where we all sat down together at the kitchen table to have dinner. My father would not allow anything else. Me and my wife instill the same values we grew up on. Even if we have late dinners due to  kids practice, games etc...we wait for all to get home to eat a nice meal together and talk about the day. Couple days out of the week we may have dinner anywhere from 7-8pm, but we have it together. No cell phones at the table, but my 15yr. Old likes to push my buttons sometimes, gotta remind him every now and then.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, NYBowhunter said:

Not in my house. Raised as a kid where we all sat down together at the kitchen table to have dinner. My father would not allow anything else. Me and my wife instill the same values we grew up on. Even if we have late dinners due to  kids practice, games etc...we wait for all to get home to eat a nice meal together and talk about the day. Couple days out of the week we may have dinner anywhere from 7-8pm, but we have it together. No cell phones at the table, but my 15yr. Old likes to push my buttons sometimes, gotta remind him every now and then.

Sorry to the OP, didnt realize i posted to his FS post. My apologies. 

Funny story.  In HS had  a friend who's parents went away and he threw a huge party.  Game of quarters ensued and nobody thought that bouncing quarters on a wonderfully expensive wooden dining room table was a bad idea?!   I remember seeing the table.  his parents not overly pleased

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Funny story.  In HS had  a friend who's parents went away and he threw a huge party.  Game of quarters ensued and nobody thought that bouncing quarters on a wonderfully expensive wooden dining room table was a bad idea?!   I remember seeing the table.  his parents not overly pleased

Was that at my house???? Lol.   Broke the kitchen table dancing with a girl and spun her up on to the table and broke it. ( And no she was not a big gal..lol) 

Next morning two of my buddies are sitting on the floor with open beers and a bottle of Elmer's glue trying to fix it. Lol. 

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...