E bikes

sbiondo51

9 minutes ago, sbiondo51 said:

Was wondering if electric bikes are legal on state land. I think if they are 750w they are but just wondering if anyone has done more research then me 

Possibly a grey area of the law it all depends if  they  really want to bust your balls or not . So It all depends on which state land you are at .

Probably legal only where other motor vehicles  can go .

1 minute ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I hope not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There are bike trails  near me that have those no motorized  vehicles signs posted  but you see people using those ebikes anyway .

I would say you are taking a chance it's one of those laws they ignore until someone complains about it and then start inforcing it .

I would make phone calls to proper authorities to make sure I was legal to use it where I would be.

Second, I would want to know if the electric contraption would help haul the deer out of the woods or would I have to leave and go back for it. If all it does it get me back in the woods so I can hunt 20 feet off a trail, I wouldn't bother.

There are bike trails  near me that have those no motorized  vehicles signs posted  but you see people using those ebikes anyway .
I would say you are taking a chance it's one of those laws they ignore until someone complains about it and then start inforcing it .

I mean I hope they’re not allowed. Why does everything have to be easy

12 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

What’s the intention of using one ? To get yourself back in the woods deeper? Zero chance of dragging a deer out with it. And those things ain’t cheap. 

They sell a wagon that attaches to the back of them ,making hunting even easier .

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I mean I hope they’re not allowed. Why does everything have to be easy

I wouldn't use one even if you paided me heck half  the reason I hunt public land is to hike the trail systems  exercise .  I'm pretty sure there not legal where motorized vehicles are not legal .

But I have seen people do it anyway. Same with mountain bikes on designated only foot trails.

Unless someone calls  up to report it highly unlikely cops going to bother with that not important enough they will say .

Edited by Hunter007