I think I am getting better

Pygmy

I never blocked anyone in my life.....I have a choice whether to open a thread or not..

WELL, Stormy just opened a new thread and I am NOT going to click on it...I think I am getting stronger...

Now, if I could only stop chewing, gambling and picking my nose, I would be damn near perfect...

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

I never blocked anyone in my life.....I have a choice whether to open a thread or not..

WELL, Stormy just opened a new thread and I am NOT going to click on it...I think I am getting stronger...

Now, if I could only stop chewing, gambling and picking my nose, I would be damn near perfect...

I've blocked one person ever that I can recall.........mentioned above.  It doesn't help much because when people quote him the "blocked" jiberish shows up.  Sadly.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lawdwaz said:

I've blocked one person ever that I can recall.........mentioned above.  It doesn't help much because when people quote him the "blocked" jiberish shows up.  Sadly.....

Yeah, but you can't blame yourself for that, Larry...When  you are exposed to such gibberish, you can always do something useful, like turning off the computer and going out and beat your head against the wall of your utility shed......Hehehe...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

He's the one and only person that I've ignored/blocked also and I just did this today. You can block if someone quotes him too, so you don't see that either. When you ignore someone, there's boxes to check: Posts, Messages, Signature and Mentions (/quotes). Be sure to check the "Mentions" box, that way you don't even see when someone quotes the person. POOF... GONE!!!

20191128-210251.jpg

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Cabin Fever said:

He's the one and only person that I've ignored/blocked also and I just did this today. You can block if someone quotes him too, so you don't see that either. When you ignore someone, there's boxes to check: Posts, Messages, Signature and Mentions (/quotes). Be sure to check the "Mentions" box, that way you don't even see when someone quotes the person. POOF... GONE!!!

20191128-210251.jpg

• Sad 1

I bet I can quit gambling before you can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

This is great now I can talk with out interruption  yes yes 

Christmas came early for me this year I guess .

I have truly been blessed  this year started when my dads cancer was cured and I got to go hunting with him for the first time in years. 

Now the haters are finally gone .

Thank you god .