Elite Archery?

Lawdwaz

Ive shot a couple of them (Z28 and Judge), they are nice bows and I might have bought one if the pro shop I go to was still a dealer.

They have the best warranty out there. Lifetime transferable and if something goes wrong during the season, they will overnight a fully tuned replacement for you to use until yours is fixed.

This afternoon I got a chance to shoot a friends Elite bows, a Hunter and a Pulse (or was it a Pure?)

They were both very smooth, fast and quiet. His were puling 65lbs. and I'd really like to give a couple cranks on a 55-58lb set up. I'll hit a pro shop maybe during the season when they slow down a bit.

Thanks for the feedback and keep it coming!

I.m shooting a Z 28 and love it. I went to Traditions in Henrietta and tried one. Ordered mine on the spot. After setting it up and shooting 3 rounds ( 15 ) arrows I robin hooded at 20 yds. Its fast quiet and very accurate

I'm starting to get excited about getting into one after the season. Your fueling the fire.......!!

Springwater? Is the Tackle Shack still around? I used to go their back in the early 70's as a little shaver, sniffing all the cool stuff. Gosh, what a memory. My father had a year round home in Canadice, on Lawrence Hill Rd. I still have friends on the road, dad sold it in 1983. We used to fish the creek in Springwater then head over to the Red & White market for the Breakfast of Champions, chocolate donuts AND chocolate milk! Fond memories.

I have a 2007 Elite Synergy and actually went back to it after shooting a bowtech. The back wall on the Elites I have shot gives me a lot of confidence to hold for a long time. In some of the earlier models the draw cycle was a little stiff, but the newer ones draw smooth and are very quite. I will be looking at buying a used 2010 GTO or GT500 next year.

I own a 2011 Elite Hunter . Its 28" 60 lb bow. I love it! Its very acurate, smooth, and easy drawing and it has a solid back wall. You can hold it all day long! I highly reccomend them to anyone! I got mine through Traditions in Henrietta! Good luck!

That's the one I'll be looking for in December. Hopefully a salesman's sample or a lightly used specimen.

Great bows - I know a rep for the company. If you need any info - give me a shout.

Thanks for the offer. If you hear of a 2011 Hunter, 60lbs @ 28-29" color doesn't matter to me. Black or one of the camo's are fine. Snow camo, not so much. >>>------->