Live from the stand 2011

WNYBuckHunter

how do you guys type on a phone while hunting? are you all in tree stands with no gloves? lol

Touch Screen Liner Gloves by Burton

Bloodproof/Waterproof iPhone Case: http://www.amazon.com/Krusell-SEaLABox-Universal-WaterProof-SmartPhones/dp/tech-data/B004YIZXHY

Edited by 7J Everyday

Usually take my thumb out of my glove to type. Got back in the stand around 2. Nothing yet. this is a much better morning spot but im limtied on choices on this property hopefully one of the bucks from this morning will come in tonight.

John

forget talking into it. I would never talk in the woods, but movement-wise. I get nervous lifting up my binocs to look at a deer. I would never want to risk anything seeing me by pulling out a phone, typing, etc.

how do you guys type on a phone while hunting? are you all in tree stands with no gloves? lol

I was in a Walmart today and looked at one of those phones that you guys use for texting and such. I can't figure out how anybody uses those things (gloves or no gloves). No wonder people are driving into trees when they try to text and drive at the same time. What do you do grow a couple of extra long thumbnails and file them into a shape like a stylus. Seriously, my thumb would cover about a half-dozen of those little tiny keys. That is one techno activity that I guess I'll just have to do without ..... lol.

Nothin like watchin explicit vids in the woods..ive seen more deer watching my phone than sittin and waitin...i had a seasoned vetran ask me if i felt my phone gave me an unfair advantage...i said everyone is entitled to one..you just have to be willing to pay..like everything else

Im getting ready to get in the shower then head out. Gonna take the climber and see if I cant bust ol Hayrake lookin for does near the bedding areas. Looked outside and noticed the weatherman was wrong again. I was really looking forward to a couple of inches of fresh snow on the ground this morning...