Live from the stand 2011

WNYBuckHunter

Let's not get into a Eli Manning debate. That'll be another long topic. Giants lost to the Packers because Perry Fewell kept on rushing 3 linemen at the end like he did against the Eagles and Saints. The Giants strength is their pass rush and yet you only send 3 linemen? Packers kept 5 linemen back. One handled Canty and Tuck and JPP both got double-teamed. Aaron Rodgers could have sat down and drank a cup of coffee before making a pass.

You are right I hear you,but if Eli was half the QB his brother is we would be in first place.He just plain sucks.We are strong on the ground our D is second to no one.He has great people to throw to he just can't get the ball in there hands.I could go for ever about how bad he is but whats the use we are stuck with a high school QB!

Yes It was a nice dusting that let me see every thing from my ridge stand....Holy cow was it cold...but I've waited to hunt that stand in snow for it lets me see all movement on about 20acres and over looks a gully they will bed in when cold and windy....nothing..... had to come in for a defrost my bones break and crossed the tracks of a lrg buck...He came through last night before it froze the ground...headed straight for the swamp next to us...probably laughing as he walked with in 10yrds of 3 stands and two ground blinds as he crossed our place...Oh well thems the breaks...going to try and catch him before my alarm goes off tonight....