well16days to go and it's started......

growalot

Dont know everything any never claimed to.Im just gunna stick up for what i belive in i dont care if you guys like it or not so if you want to keep going go ahead im young i have nothing but time lmao!!!You all try to insalt me but im probly doing better than half of you hahaha..Good luck now dont keep you panties in a bunch!!!

No doubt, BuckBuck...

You are doing better than all of us...

As I have already said, I concede to your superior intellect...

Not to mention the fact that your chest beating and threats have really frightened me.. You are so big and strong and tough, and I'm just a ricketty old man..<<sigh>>..

I've tried not to use too many big, multi-syllable words words here, because I don't want to confuse you..

I think it's time for my NAP...

Edited by Pygmy

No doubt, BuckBuck...

You are doing better than all of us...

As I have already said, I concede to your superior intellect...

Not to mention the fact that your chest beating and threats have really frightened me.. You are so big and strong and tough, and I'm just a ricketty old man..<<sigh>>..

I've tried not to use too many big, multi-syllable words words here, because I don't want to confuse you..

I think it's time for my NAP...

You done yet bud Bhahahahahaha..go get a deer or at least try to

Say, Buck Buck....Seems like your ally is about as bright and mature as you are...

Perhaps you are the same person.....

That would be dumb plus i love this website i still have good convo's on here not everyone has to like me.Maybe he or she jus thinks what they think.Just a little more mean lol but whatever dont hurt my feelings!!

Nice language on a family site...

Any moderator intervention to get this Goober off here ?

Done banned, sorry I was out hunting. Sorry for the crap guys. And for the record BucktheBuck30-06 was the same person as well. First and second banned member on the site ever.

Going to see what controls we can put into place so members can report a person for review, I think this is a built in function where it temp suspends a member. Will report back what I find.

Thanks, Burmjohn...

I think most of us would rather not see the site become too structured, but this guy was over the line, first with his threats and then when his alter ego began spouting obscenities.

Don't agoniize too much about making changes.. In my opinion it is to your credit that this guy was the first one you had to ban..

Keep up the good work..Thanks again..

Thanks, Burmjohn...

I think most of us would rather not see the site become too structured, but this guy was over the line, first with his threats and then when his alter ego began spouting obscenities.

Don't agoniize too much about making changes.. In my opinion it is to your credit that this guy was the first one you had to ban..

Keep up the good work..Thanks again..

I don't like to do the banning but I'm not going to baby sit either, pretty sure this warranted a ban :)

There is now a warning system in place where members can report users, and moderators can react quickly. I'll start a new post later tonight with how that works.

to hunt- means to pursue , shoot, kill or capture (other than trap) wildlife and includes all lesser acts that disturb or worry wildlife whether or not they result in taking. Hunting also includes all acts to assist another person in taking wildlife.

this is from the game book what the hell is spotlighting??????

Seriously?...well it's when motorists drive around the country roads at night with their windows down and a 10 million power spot light and shine it over the fields and woodlands they are driving by slowly to catch deer or what ever out being deer or what ever and watch them in the light....in NYS it is illegal to do this with in 500ft of a building or live stock housing with out the permission of the owners....

It is also a preferred method of poachers in order to illegally kill game...for the game tend to stop and stare at the light making them an easy target

I AM NOT SAYING ALL SPOTTERS ARE POACHERS

But many are inconsiderate and not obeying the laws...at least around us

Actually pygmy ...I simply vented my frustrations over what was happening in my neighbor hood...go back and read the original post...I believe it was you my dear that managed to take it to this unfortunate level when some ppl agreed with me...but hey...I'm no kid and you will not suck me into this....just another unfortunate thread in a line of many here

Hehehehe.. Well, I'm glad to see that nothing has changed...

Good luck this year.. I hope you enjoy your hunting and fill the freezer.

Keep your eyes peeled.. We all know that EVERYBODY, including the law enforcement guys, are out to GET you.

Okay, I just read this entire thread. WOW!

I spotlighted all night last night. I had a shotgun in the truck, unloaded, in a case. I spotted nice bucks. I didn't disturb any of them, they could care less that I shined a light at them. I spotted on state land as well as private property. I followed state regulations and laws. I even got out of the truck with my spotlight and went to the back of the truck, took out my shotgun, loaded it, walked into state land and shot a coon.

Problem?

Actually pygmy ...I simply vented my frustrations over what was happening in my neighbor hood...go back and read the original post...I believe it was you my dear that managed to take it to this unfortunate level when some ppl agreed with me...but hey...I'm no kid and you will not suck me into this....just another unfortunate thread in a line of many here

I have no problem with someone disagreeing with my opinion.. If you scroll back, you'll find that I agreed to disagree with Tim Martin on this subject. Tim was very objective and respectful and never mentioned harassing law abiding citizens.

However, I DO have a problem with people harassing other people that are engaged in a legal activity on a public road. It has happened to me when I doing nothing more than parking along a public road and I resent the heck out of it...As a property owner, I would never DREAM of harrassing someone for simply LOOKING at my property, or the wildlife therein..

If laws are being broken, exercise your rights and get the authorities involved.

You are not the ONLY one who has rights under the law.

If no laws are being broken, you don't have a case and may be liable for charges of harrassment yourself.